...the final box in the cupboard waiting to be altered and I knew exactly what I wanted to do with it....
it reminds me of a cake. I used my beloved Tim HoltzIdea-ology Vintage Shabby Papers to cover the gesso'ed box, colouring the edges of the pieces with VersaMagic in gingerbread.
I made the roses from scraps of the TH paper using Marianne dies, added some pearls in various colours and diamante pins to finish the top.
A close up of the centre.
I added cream guipure lace trim around the side of the lid and diamante pins to each corner. To 3 of the pins I added a TH Idea-ology token. A couple of pearls to the base of each side and that was the sides finished.
The isde of the lid was covered with sections of the paper to match the outside of the lid. The base was lined with a large piece of the paper and panels of the paper to the side. I added a rose to each corner and four small flowers to the centre.
finally the box stands on 4 TH Idea-ology feet, my box is complete and I have absolutely no idea what I am going to keep in it, I just want to look at it.






2 comments:
Wow, gorgeous box Bee, you have excelled yourself on this one.
Just loving the papers you've used and all those pretty flowers really do finish it off wonderfully.
Hope you enjoy looking at it. xxxx
Absolutely gorgeous....if you can't find a home for it I could find a nice place for it here!! Jacky xxx
Post a Comment