Monday, 15 August 2011

Two little boxes...

....it's playtime!!!!  I made the first of these boxes some time ago and the second blank box has been languishing in the drawer ever since.  I love altering boxes and adore keeping my things in them - it's so nice to go to a cupboard and see this array of pretty boxes, it just makes the day seem brighter.  So yesterday I altered the second box.


I'm not sure that the photo shows that I used crackle paint on the first one and the blue roses were made using a Marianne die.


I wanted to cover the second box in lace and the only suitable lace I had for the top was white - not a suitable colour - so I tinted it using a Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink pad.  I love this little box and now to find something to store in it.


3 comments:

Gillian said...

oooh Bee, I'm loving these little boxes, they are both so pretty not sure which I like the most!! ha ha
Gillian xxxx

Wacky Jacky said...

Love the boxes Bee - well done xx

Marty said...

Love the picture of Harley on your header! He looks just like Chloe!