Saturday, 5 November 2011

A bit of this and a bit of that....



firstly a couple of cards that I made using acetate... I'm quite taken with the effect of these so you can expect more to be arriving this way soon...


then may I introduce the latest member of the crafting world...




little Grace with her first real creations, just love the intense concentration in the first picture - she was removing the backing from small squares of 3d foam, not easy for an adult but she is determined she will manage it and she did.

Then finally for now I decided to get a little bit inky and messy - not too much you understand as I dont like messy...



and I couldn't resist trying my latest Marianne die - an old model T Ford car...




4 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely work Bee and really like the last card (I have that lace and it's gorgeous). Glad to see you have introduced Grace to the wonderful world of crafting! xx

kerry said...

wow Bee and your mini me Grace --you must get inky and messy more often--those are beautiful cards x x

Huny said...

Fantastic Bee, I'd tried making those cards on transparency ... ya need very clean hands & technique.

Ann said...

Beautiful cards Bee....and lovely to see young Grace so involved with her crafting!! Hope all is good with you & your lovely family!! Take care, love n Hugs. Ann xxx