Sunday, 20 November 2011

there are an awful lot of Tinkerbells around..

Mya will be 5 in January and wants a Tinkerbell themed party so I have been making her invitations this week.  Right now I am fed up with sTinkerbell as I call her, think she keeps flying across my line of vision.

Ok here are the invitations



and a single invitation where you can see Tinkerbell is actually flying free.  Of course the piece of cream paper at the bottom has just been placed there to block out the telelphone number.


and a close up on sTinkerbell, bless her.  Now just hope Mya approves and even bigger hope is that I have made enough.


3 comments:

Marty said...

You are a good Gramma!

Gillian said...

What lovely invitations Bee, I should think you are all sTinkerbelled out now....What a wonderful Nana you are.

kerry said...

Bee-these are beautiful invites. I can see why you've had enough of Tinkerbell though :-)