Saturday, 3 December 2011

The 8 Nights of Chanukah - night 1

I have to say I love the Tim Holtz 12 days of Christmas tags but for obvious reasons the theme is of no interest to me.  Since Tim started these a couple of years ago I have just watched and wished I could somehow adapt them then yesterday it came to me.  I am making 8 tags for the 8 nights of Chanukah and using the style of Tim's tags to influence mine.  So without further ado here is night 1....


hopefully I will have all 8 made ready to display when Chanukah starts sundown on December 20th.

1 comment:

Marty said...

Dec. 20-good to know. They put up a menorah-a beautiful handmade one in our town center, so I'm glad to know when so I can be there for the lighting on a few of the nights.