Saturday, 2 February 2008

Some more cards with Joanna Sheen cds




I haven't been in the 'card making' mood lately, but things have changed this week, firstly playing with my new Joanna Sheen stamps and now with her Fashion Boutique cds. What a joy these are to work with and I know lots more will be added over the next few weeks. But for now here are a few I've been playing with today. The first one can only be described as a mad idea. I wanted to use jigsaw pieces and had this brainwave - if only I'd considered how fiddly it would be before I started. However after several hours fiddling it worked out as I wanted it to and was worth the effort.






















4 comments:

Wacky Jacky said...

Wow, you have been a busy Bee today. Lovely cards. x

Jo said...

What a busy Bee you've been lol

Shazza said...

wow Bee, you have been playing a lot. Busy, busy, Bee. They are all great
x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

WOW!! What beautiful cards Bee! I love them all...and the jigsaw one was definitely worth the hard work!! x