Sunday, 3 February 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge Week 2


The challenge Hels has set us this week is Black & White - and as thats my favourite I couldn't wait to get started. I selected a large Tim Holtz stamp as my theme and stamped it all over a piece of matt black card, embossing with white sparkle embossing powder. Using a Versamark stamp pad I then stamped the design onto a piece of shiney black card and onto a piece of white card. I embossed the black card using the white sparkle embossing powder again and the white card using black sparkle embossing powder. I then cut across the black card at an angle and layered the bottom piece of the design on to the white card. I then matted the complete design onto black and white card again matching the cuts in the stamped design. The completed design was mounted onto the base card and some jet stones added for a little bit of bling. All in all I am quite happy with it.

11 comments:

Hels Sheridan said...

THis is beautiful Bee, thank you for joining in this week...and I love what you have done with that stamp too! Hugs xx

Jo said...

Beautiful card, very stylish.

Lesley said...

It's lovely Bee - very elegant-looking!! xx

Angie C said...

Gorgeous Bee

Unknown said...

Gorgeous Bee - very Sophisticated XXX

CraftyC said...

A Super Card Bee!
Clairexx

Wacky Jacky said...

Love it, but then I would!! Glad to see you are using your stamps. x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful. :-) xxxxx

Karen said...

Tis lovely Bee xxx

shaz earl said...

Fabulous Bee xx

Ann said...

WOW!! Stunning Bee - I love this card