Thursday, 21 February 2008

Tag Swap - February






The theme for this month's swap is Paper Artsy stamps - none of which I have. So a big thank you to Hels for stamping some out for me. I tinted the backgrounds on my tags using various TH Distress Inks, cut out or tore the designs and coloured those in the same way.













Added a few ribbons and embellishments and my tags were complete, another challenge I have really enjoyed.

6 comments:

Angie C said...

Lovely tags Bee - I love what you have made :-)

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous...love what you have done with the images hun :O)) Hels xx

CraftyC said...

They are stunning!
Clairexx

Ann said...

Stunning Bee - so glad I am in this swap!!! xxx

Lesley said...

Great tags Bee!! xxx

Karen said...

They're lovely Bee - hope I get one of yours in the swap :)