Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Knickers.....

My friend Jackie is in hospital recovering from an operation. There is a story involving knickers which folks on the forum know (Paul insisted Jackie) I wont repeat it here - sparing your blushes Jackie. Of course I couldn't resist making her a pair of knickers card.

11 comments:

Joy said...

Love it I'm sure Jacky will see teh funny side!!!

Hels Sheridan said...

LOL Bee.....very pretty bloomers!! Poor Jackie x

Andrea said...

oh bee they are blooming brilliant and what a laugh she will have x

♥ Lydia ♥ said...

They are sooooo fab Bee...I'm sure Jacky will love them ^.^

made by fifi said...

brill pants - love it bet jacky will too xx

Tracey said...

These are fab Bee, I'm sure she will adore them, they are in the best possible taste of course.

Lesley said...

Poor Jackie, but great card Bee!! xxx

shaz earl said...

poor Jacky but that is funny and a great card Bee xx

Kristen said...

oh poor Jackie - glad she is recovering though and I'm sure she will see the funny side of this! and love your card too!

Ann said...

Brilliant Bee - poor Jackie, thank goodness she has a sense of humour, otherwise you'd be in big trouble!!!
Love the card ^_^ xxx

Claireabelle said...

This is fab! I bet Jackie loved it!
xx