Look what arrived on my craft desk yesteday, a selection of ribbons from Crafty Ribbons new Cupcake range. A big thank you to Ali for sending them to me and all I had to do in return was to design 2 cards for her.

Well here is the first one, featuring my beloved Tilda. Sorry the picture is a tad blurry (I never pretended to be a good photographer).

and the second one feature my Hero Arts cupcake stamps which I coloured and glazed.

I've emailed Ali the photos and she thinks they are wicked so I am relieved. They are now in the post en route to her. Then becuase you know I never leave anything unaltered, I turned my attention to the box the ribbons came in and here it is in it's glamourised state. Only problem is what do I keep in it. As I've used some of Ali's chocolate range ribbons and a House Mouse stamp featuring chocolate I think the box should contain chocolate - my secret crafting stash I think. Oh the little bronze handle on the front of the drawer is from Tim Holtz.

6 comments:
Great cards Bee, and I love what you've done with that box!!! - even better that it should be used for your secret chocolate stash :O)
Hi Bee, you selection is slightly different to mine. I have made one card so far and on the second - will put on blog asap x
What beautiful cards. I like the idea of adding the glaze to the cupcakes.
The cupcakes are cute enough to make me hungry!
Cards are lovely Bee and I adore that little box with that fab TH handle xx
WOW these are all just divine and those cupcakes look good enough to eat x
Post a Comment