Sunday, 15 February 2009

for a Friend's birthday

I had a great time today meeting up with 8 of my crafty friends for one of their birthdays. We started the fun in a craft shop - lots of lovely stash to buy - and then went out for a meal together. As you probably realise from the book it was Andrea's birthday.

a name book I made for her using the FunkyHands cd

a ribbon box, from Crafty Ribbons , that I altered and embellished.


and finally my all-time favourite stamp on acrylic and glittered and embellished.


9 comments:

Joy said...

Oh wow! Andrea sure is one lucky girl - love her name book Bee, they are all gorgeous - glad you had a great day xx

Merry said...

What a beautiful gift.

Ann said...

Oh Bee, these gifts are all stunning & I bet Andrea was thrilled with them too!! Gorgeous works of art Bee xx

Karen said...

Wow Bee, you made some gorgeous pressies for Andrea, I really love the Word Book - really clever xxx

Joana24 said...

wow Bee they look gorgeous , glad to hear you had a good time , love Andreas book
hugs
Joana

Anonymous said...

Oh I adore the ribbon box it is gorgeous!! I've had fun visiting your blog, I shall return. Mandy x

Anonymous said...

They're all fantastic Bee, and it was lovely you on sunday!
Alison xx

Andrea said...

I just adore all of these stunning gifts Bee and sorry I have not been here before, but they are wonderful and thankyou so much xx

Minxy said...

WOW again, what a lucky lady Andrea was, i adore the decoration of the ribbon box, very cool xx