....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Monday, 2 February 2009
It may not seem a lot to some but
.....London has had it's heaviest snowfall for 18 years. At least my grandaughter loves it, but then the world is so different when you are only just 2.
and Harley seems to be enjoying his first taste of snow.
Popped over after you'd entered my One World One Heart giveaway, and found these pictures so lovely. A little one enjoying the snow is great, but the one that caught my heart is your doggie! My sweet Trixie is gone almost 18 months, but today's snowfall brought her to mind - how she'd go out in the snow, and be all confused about what this stuff falling from the sky is. Lovely photos!
Lovely photos. I'm enjoying pictures of white London. Seattle looked like this in December and we were just enthralled (although the city basically shut down and we were homebound for almost a week). It's rare to get a big snow and we should all try to enjoy it like 2 yr olds!
Great pictures. Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and enter my giveaway. This has been such a fun experience to meet all you very creative bloggers all over the world. I've learned some new things (like altered art, a term I had never heard before) and just may try my hand at it this year. :-) Hope you stop by again.
Oh my goodness, you have a Westie! Our Westie, Chloe, is four now and a real sweetheart! Not the brightest crayon in the box but a very loving girl nonetheless.
Hiya Bee Thanks for stopping by my blog, I think I may have left a comment on the wrong blog last week ! Gorgeous photos and love the wee dog so cute - we don't have much snow yet -
17 comments:
What a sweetie, I love the snow, we have only a little down on the Kent Coast my brother says its mad up there in London.
Kara
x
Aw Bee - what fabulous photos of Mya & Harley, they'll make lovely Christmas cards!!! Loving them, two cutie pies having fun!!! xxx
Woohoo! Loks like fun with the little one and Harley. It's always fun seeing the world through little people's eyes. Have fun!
Tammy
She looks like she is having a ball. Aren't grands just wonderful.
Popped over after you'd entered my One World One Heart giveaway, and found these pictures so lovely. A little one enjoying the snow is great, but the one that caught my heart is your doggie! My sweet Trixie is gone almost 18 months, but today's snowfall brought her to mind - how she'd go out in the snow, and be all confused about what this stuff falling from the sky is. Lovely photos!
Hi! Cute photos. I'm 43 and I felt just like your grand daughter! Thanks for your lovely comment on OWOH. I will just go and enter yours now!
She is gorgeous! Glad she is enjoying the snow :) Harley looks unsure about it all though... Hahahaha
Lovely photos. I'm enjoying pictures of white London. Seattle looked like this in December and we were just enthralled (although the city basically shut down and we were homebound for almost a week). It's rare to get a big snow and we should all try to enjoy it like 2 yr olds!
Great pictures.
Thanks for stopping by to visit my blog and enter my giveaway.
This has been such a fun experience to meet all you very creative bloggers all over the world. I've learned some new things (like altered art, a term I had never heard before) and just may try my hand at it this year. :-)
Hope you stop by again.
Oh my goodness, you have a Westie! Our Westie, Chloe, is four now and a real sweetheart! Not the brightest crayon in the box but a very loving girl nonetheless.
Thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway. I have tagged you!
Bee,
We're cruising from New Orleans to Meridia and then to Cozamel. Five nights, with two nights prowling around New Orleans! Heaven!
Great pictures Bee
x
Wonderful piccies Bee Both Mya and harley look like they're having fun!
I love your ppieces for One world One heart they are beautiful xx
beautiful pictures Bee, your grandaughter looks like she is having fun xx
Hiya Bee
Thanks for stopping by my blog, I think I may have left a comment on the wrong blog last week !
Gorgeous photos and love the wee dog so cute - we don't have much snow yet -
Dawn
Lovely photos Bee! They both look so cute in the snow! xx
Post a Comment