Thursday, 12 February 2009

One World = One Heart WINNERS

I have my list of winners now - congratulations to all four of you - they are

Bamboo Tile/bag charm - Xashee's Corner - #28
Scarf Pin - Paper Whimsy/Gale - #72
Altered Box - Diadsie - #114
Word Book - Ann/Ickle Haggis - #260

I have left messages for you, please contact me as soon as possible. If I do not hear from anyone by this time on the 17th I will draw a new number for that giveaway.

Commisserations to those that didn't win but thank you all for your lovely messages, I read and treasured every one of them.

I look forward to visiting lots of your blogs over the coming year and here's to next year's event.

A special big thank you to Lisa for organising us all, you are a star.

xxxxx

3 comments:

Stitchety Grub said...

I had a problem posting a comment to you (so I am trying again) to tell you that you are the lucky winner of the Giveaway on my blog for One World- One Heart - you have won the Jewelled Jemz Neck purse ... I can't seem to trace an email address for you so if you could come visit my blog and view my profile you will find my email address there and you can let me know your postal address so that I can post the purse to you from Sunny Australia . Congrats!
Britt :-D

xashee's corner said...

Big CONGRATS to the other lucky winners!
WOOHO! :) Thank you so very much for sharing this FUN! i will send you my address and thank you again!
Have a LOVELY day!

Ann said...

Thanks a million Bee - I'm so excited as I've never won anything before - so whooopee!! Love your new look blog too!!
Hugs
Ann xxx