Wednesday, 18 February 2009

Serious Crafting

I decided that I would do some 'serious crafting' this afternoon but the postman had brought me the chipboad masks I'd bought and I couldn't resist having a play with one. A coat of gesso followed by a coat of gold paint made a good base. Some KanBan metallic cord around the edge, a generous sprinkling of crystals, some ribbons and feathers and voila - one mardi gras mask. I haven't a clue what I am going to do with it but I do have a passion for masks and couldn't resist a play. I will try to be 'serious' next time.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous mask, love the ribbons and feathers! xx

shaz earl said...

Wow Bee thats fantastic xx

Claireabelle said...

Gorgeous mask Bee
xx

CraftyC said...

Your mask is great Bee and love your Angel book to!
Clairex

Tracey said...

All fab Bee, just got the Funky Hand CD too. You have been busy, must pull my finger out.

xx

Joana24 said...

Stunning Bee what a fun project to do
hope you are having good weekend
hugs
Joana

Minxy said...

{shakes head} I don't know,i've have time for a blog hop in ages and when i do finally get around to it i'm here forever leaving lots of comments on all the fab work you've snuck on while i've been AWOL lol
Great stuff babes xx love this mask x