Thursday, 28 January 2010

One World - One Heart - Updated 27th - 4 giveaways now


UPDATE  - true to my word I added another Giveaway, but I didn't stop there - now I have a total of four items to give away - my little book, a canvas, an initial B and a saying plaque.  You will find the last 3 at the end of the post so scroll down and see what else you may win.
************

I would like you to join me on a Magic Carpet Ride around the world.  Come and visit blogs in all corners of this magical world we live in and while you are there leave a comment for a chance to win some Magical gifts.  Just click on the OWOH button in my side bar for a list of all the wonderful blogs to visit and start your magical journey.

I am offering this magical little book that I have made and if you leave a comment for me then you will be in with a chance to win it when I select a winner on February 15th.  It will be a random draw so you have as much chance as evryone else of winning.  I am happy to post anywhere in the world and I also plan on offering at least one more gift (I just have to make it) and who knows maybe even more so pop back again to see what else you might win.

While you are here why not have a look around my blog and see what else goes on in my life and if you have a blog I will be popping by to visit you too.

For now though let's just enjoy this Magical Carpet Ride.

Come along and join in.
xx

Ok now to the book.


the book started it's life as beer mats, but I played with them and this is what I ended up with.

Fortunately I remembered to photograph the inside before I bound the book - so much easier to photograph - and here are the pages.








here's the second giveaway, a canvas I am rather chuffed with.





and the third is this embellished initial B




and for number 4 we have this quote plaque



xx



258 comments:

1 – 200 of 258   Newer›   Newest»
sewfunky said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway - goodluck!

Please enter me in the draw!

http://www.sew-funky.com/2010/01/owoh2010/

Nina Lise@Mrs Moen said...

What a adorable book; please enter me into your giveaway!

Stitchety Grub said...

Hi - I would love to be in your giveaway and please do visit my blog and see my giveaway too!
Britt in Western Australia

Wilma said...

that's a beautiful book Bee- love the colours you have used!:) x

Ann said...

Beautiful littlebook Bee xxx

KnutzEls said...

Thanks for visiting my blog www.knutzels.nl. Lovely giveaway you made. Maybe I am lucky and win

Barbara Haviland-Texas Contemporary Artist said...

I would love to win and please visit my blog

Saskia said...

'One World One Heart' is so much fun... visiting new blogs, meeting creative people, making friends,...

Oooh... lovely book, so sweet and unique! Someone, somewhere is going to be very happy with it...I can only dream it's me! :)

Greetings from Belgium,
Saskia :)

Claireabelle said...

Stunning little book Bee!! I love it
x

Donna said...

This is adorable!

Sharon said...

Cute as can be! Please enter me in and come over to visit me!

Deborah said...

Well isn't that just the sweetest thing! Very pleased to meet you! I have a wee little give away of my own if you would like to stop by. **happy smiles** Deborah

geni said...

Your book is wonderful!
Thank you for the chance to become the owner and thank for your visit to my OWOH blog earlier today.

Mrs Minimalist said...

Thanks to add my name!

Dawn (dmh) said...

Your book is beautiful!
Thanks for a chance to win it.
:)
Dawn
dmhinckley2002@yahoo.com

AWJ said...

Great giveaway! Thanks so much for having this. Pop over to my blog for a chance to win, too! :)

Bonnie Jones said...

Thanks for visiting my blog. What a wonderful book for someone to treasure.....
Bonnie
( I go by Bonnie, but my real name is Beryl...don't see many people by that name)

CreativSpirit said...

I love your little book and would love to be included in the draw.

Thanks for stopping by and entering in my giveaway too.

Enjoy the ride....and happy landings.

Unknown said...

Such a lovely giveaway. I just love One World One Heart, thanks for entering me in your giveaway. Please stop by and enter mine.

Karen

Great-Granny Grandma said...

Thanks for entering my giveaway. Please include me in yours too. You are so creative. I love that book you are giving away, and am loving your blog too. Will be back soon to visit some more.

Mila said...

Love your scrap-book!So many details and wonderful colours!
Pls count me and thank you for stopping by!
Hugs,
Mila :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Simply adorable!

MLBetterly said...

Thanks for stopping by today! Great giveaway! Please add my name to the hat! Don't forget to head over to my blog (#98 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too!

Sarah Eiley said...

Super cute! So happy to have stumbled upon your blog through OWOH today! saraheileycowherd@gmail.com

sagefemmemama.blogspot.com

K said...

Great giveaway! Please enter my name! Pop over to my blog (#92 on the magic carpet) for a chance to win, too! :)

SharDon Exclusives said...

Please know that you kind comments on my bracelet is appreciated.You have been entered in my drawing, please do the same for me,
Sharon

Kdottie Designs said...

I absolutely LOVE your little book. I would be honored to win. If you have a chance, stop by and see me #403

Anonymous said...

The book is so cute! Thanks for the great giveaway.

samsakara@twcny.rr.com

Debby said...

Oh, this is just darling, would love to enter for your drawing.
debby

Beth said...

How cute!
Thanks for stopping by!
~Beth
bethanyev(at)gmail(dot)com

Wilma said...

Bee for all your hard work and the stress you have had recently there is a little award on my blog - you will have to give answers again though!:)xx

Gayle Page-Robak said...

What an awesome gift! Beautifully created. Great to see your lovely blog. Thanks for counting me in on your magic carpet fun! Hugs, Gayle Page-Robak, @ 431...hope you will visit me as well.

carylsrealm said...

Darling! I'd love to be included!

Lynn Stevens said...

those beer mats just seem to be the perfect for creating! I'd love to be in your drawing, thanks for entering mine!

Hels Sheridan said...

Gorgeous book hun...please count me in :O)) Hugs xx

Michaele Sommerville said...

I love the sweet characters you've created- I imagine looking through the pages, a wonderful story can be envisioned!

Hope you can drop by my blog as well where I'm giving away paper banners/bunting: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

Michaele

michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

Michaele Sommerville said...

I love the sweet characters you've created- I imagine looking through the pages, a wonderful story can be envisioned!

Hope you can drop by my blog as well where I'm giving away paper banners/bunting: http://kidney-garden.blogspot.com/

Michaele

michaelek1(at)yahoo(dot)com

DVArtist said...

This is wonderful giveaway. Thank you for entering my name.

Please visit my blog as well #350 on the magic carpet
Nicole/Beadwright

Jax said...

Please count me in your wonderful drawing :)

Chris said...

I've enjoyed checking out the neat craft ideas! Fun blog and a adorable giveaway! I'd love to win.

Unknown said...

Great giveaway! please enter me - Krystal (kryssi01@msn.com)

Janice said...

What a fabulous giveaway. Please enter my name, thank you.

Jodaeodesign said...

Great job! Please include me in your drawing

fitty's pinky rose cottage said...

this is fun! super giveaway! would love to win! please enter my name in your drawing.

Unknown said...

What a wonderful book! I would love to enter your giveaway!
Thank you!

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this generous giveaway I would be delighted to win the cute book
tanyainjville@yahoo.com

danit said...

What a lovely booklet.

Tina Leavy said...

what a great giveaway. thanks so much for the opportunity to enter the drawing. so delighted to meet you through this event. I hope you'll stop by my blog as well.

Laura said...

Sooo Sweet. Great idea.
Thanks for stopping my OWOH blog stop. Fab creation.

Laura said...

Sooo Sweet. Great idea.
Thanks for stopping my OWOH blog stop. Fab creation.

The Running Garlic said...

Very very neat! Your work is fantastic - please include me in your drawing! Thanks so much!
http://therunninggarlic.wordpress.com #61

Chris in Oz said...

Gorgeous give-away, please include my name in your draw.

This a wonderful and exciting event, with so many participants to keep track of, I hope you get a chance to visit my blog too (if you haven't already).

Have fun and enjoy the ride!!!

Hugz......

Julie Ann said...

Such a sweet little book!!

LYNDY WARD said...

Greetings & Salutations,
Delightful OWOH Giveaway!
Forbidden Planet Giveaway #242 On The List @:
http://todaysgold.blogspot.com/

Cosmic Blessings, Lyndy Ward

lesleyanne said...

beautiful book
love yor blog will visit again
lesley x

Marie Rayner said...

What a wonderful little book. I am always so amazed at everyone's creativity. Very unique and wonderful! xxoo

foxygknits said...

Would love to win your lovely little book, Bee! Enjoyed seeing the pictures of your beautiful family.

And thank you so much for stopping by Foxy G’s Den of i-KNIT-quity, #113 on the Magic Carpet Ride: http://bit.ly/8lvmSC ♥

Digital Misfit said...

Well that is a darn sight more adorable than beer mats! What a lovely upcycled piece. I love little art books - always an inspiration.
Thanks for hopping aboard the magic carpet ride. I hope you have time to pop by my blog #258 on your journey.
hugs from ON, Canada
Heidi
heidig@gmail.com

Linda said...

Wonderfully cute. Linda :) Please add me to your draw, and do pop in and visit at..
http://artwolfs-briar-rose-gate.blogspot.com/

Bibi said...

Love your book! I've got one on my blog too, come take a look :)

Gayle Page-Robak said...

I hope you are enjoying the OWOH Celebration. Your give-away gift is wonderful! Please enter me in your draw. Thank you!
I hope you will visit me at #431
Gayle Page-Robak /StampersTouch. Have a fun day!

Caitlin said...

What a creative idea! :)

Flora said...

Please add me!!
blessings,Flora

BrendaLea, the Prpldy said...

Your artwork is so beautiful ! Please include me in your giveaway.

BrendaLea
Magic Carpet #460
http://prpldy15.blogspot.com/
prpldy@comcast dot net

Marie said...

Thank you for the opportunity to win this amazing gift! Please enter my drawing. I'm #387 on the magic carpet!

Sharon's Cottage Quilts said...

Oh Bee what an adorable little book!! How creative...beer mats??? Honestly, in one hundred years I could not think to use them in this way!! How fun is this? Well done, Bee, absolutely darling! Thanks for popping in on my blog. Blessings~Sharon

Rella said...

Darling!!! Thank you for the visit and welcome mat!!

xox Rella

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! I would love to win! Please enter my name and visit my blog to enter my giveaway! ♥
http://lavenderdreamstoo.blogspot.com/

Elizabeth Fedorko said...

Too cute!~~~XXOO, Beth
www.elizabethholcombe.typepad.coms

Papillon Bleu said...

Happy Owoh to you too!
;-)

carol l mck said...

Love your little book ~ Wonderfully creative! thanks for stopping by my blog ~ namaste,Carol (artmusedog)

FairlyGirly said...

Its lovely, thanks for the chance of winning. my blog

Unknown said...

it is wonderful Bee and I would love to have it! thank you for entering my drawing too and come back again soon! melinda

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Dear Bee,
Thanks for visiting me at my blog! I was so very happy to make your acquaintance. :) Your little book is so very adorable...how lovely of you to offer it! :) Most sincerely, Theresa

HippieDog said...

Super cute! Please include my name in your giveaway :) xo

Sadie said...

Great giveaway! Please enter me!

I am #252 on the OWOH list, come by for a chance to win a custom tutu or home-made oatmeal soaps!

http://nelliebugs-swaps.blogspot.com

Baroness Bijoutery said...

Oh what a sweet little book...please enter me..

Pop into my blog and enter my giveaway #280

CJ

Patricia said...

Thankyou so much for visiting my blog - I really enjoy this artistic event. Please enter me in your drawing also - your book is delightful.

Antonella said...

What a wonderful book - never would have guessed how it started out :-). Please enter me and thanks for stopping by #234 on the magic carpet (http://quilling.blogspot.com/)
Hugs, antonella :-)

Javajune said...

Too cute, count me in.
xo-junie

Anonymous said...

How fun! I'm hosting a giveaway as well, come stop by!
I would love to be included in your giveaway!
Thanks for the chance to win!
Naomi

glitterBugStudios said...

what a lovely little book! How creative. please stop by & enter mine too! xoxo tracey

Jood said...

Great gift! Than you for sharing.
Jood
hopborns@gmail.com

Teresa aka Tess said...

Hello from one grandmother ot another. Pleased to meet you. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I love this little bool. Beer mats, wow! So much nicer this way. Please enter me to win, I would be honored.
Teresa aka Tess
www.theheartofwords.blgospot.com
my other site:
www.associatedcontnet.com/tess1960

manda said...

Really? Out of beer mats? How creative you are!! I never would have been able to tell if you'd never said anything! What a fabulous little gift! Count me in!

Lisa Lectura Creations said...

Hi Bee! Your giveaway is fabulous! I would love a chance to win. Please add my name to your lovely drawing! Lisa :)

CreativSpirit said...

Lovely little book, great way to reuse and repurpose. I'd love to win.

I am stopover #70 on the Magic Carpet Ride, so please stop on by for a visit.

Rob

Holly said...

What a wonderful prize! Thank you so much for the chance to win! HBKHotie1@msn.com

FlightFancy said...

What a lovely and whimsical little book! Please enter me :) Stop by my blog iof you have a moment to enter.
Blessings, Theresa

Francine Cronos said...

Your book is just darling! Thank you for the chance to enter your giveaway.

Wienermaedl said...

Sooo cute giveaway !!

http://wienermaedl-art.blogspot.com/

Wienermaedl Vienna/Austria

Anonymous said...

Very nice!Coune me in please!

Micki said...

What an adorable book! I am into crafting, journaling, and scrapbooking too. Thanks for stopping by and please enter me!
Micki

peggy aplSEEDS said...

what a cute little book! thank you for the chance to win!

Wacky Jacky said...

Lovely book Bee - anyone would be pleased to receive it. xx

Yvonne said...

What a lovely give away! Pick me :)

Darcey said...

I love your book, count me in!

Come visit me on the magic carpet ride #365 and 366.

DellaRae said...

What a precious book. I would love to add it to my collection. Please enter my name in your drawing and visit by blog. I'm #25.

Fran S said...

Lovely book you're giving away! And thanks for visiting my blog and entering my giveaway.

needlewings said...

What a wonderful piece! It's so much fun to hop and see what others do!

Shazza said...

Hi Bee, lovely giveaway, please enter me and pop over to see mine
Shazza
x

Sherry said...

Thanks for the chance of winning your lovely coaster book (I made one myself a few months ago for a Flickr group swap - so much fun to do).

I hope you can come see my giveaways at
http://sherrysimpleblog.blogspot.com/2010/01/one-world-one-heart-giveaway-blog-event.html

Carole Burant said...

Jumping up and down, pick me, pick me!! hehe Please add my name for your giveaway, I'd so love to win that darling little book:-) Make sure you come over to enter mine, I'm #116. Thank you! xox

I Brake For Stamps said...

Wow! Beautiful! Please enter me.
Be sure to enter on my blog, too.
Della

Craftymoose Crafts said...

This is such a sweet book, and I'd love to be entered for a chance to win!

Thank you for stopping by my blog to enter my giveaway!

Jenn said...

SO adorable! :)

Minxy said...

oh bee i finally reached you, think i'm gonna need till the 15th feb to get through everyones blogs lol but it is fun, cute book, look forward to seeing your next treat :) {if i have any time left pmsl}

Cath Ü said...

That is lovely please count me in.. this is a lot of fun..
Cath Ü #640

Pelusa said...

Thanks for the chance to win!

Greetings from Barcelona
My Blog: http://pelusacreativa.blogspot.com/
Email: scrapblogpelusa@yahoo.com

Alice Regan said...

How beautiful! Thank you for such a wonderful giveaway. It's so fun to travel the 'Magic Carpet Ride' visiting such wonderful and talented people. If you have time, pop on over. I'm #395 on the list.

Bina said...

Well your little BeesHive is popping!! All these comments...but I will take a shot at a win on that amazing book! :)

I am having a giveaway over at my place...if you have a moment and like to read :)

Hugs!
Bina

Mary Isabella and Kiley too! said...

I love it. So sweet please add me...m..

ALTERED ARTIFACTS said...

Just darling!
Inka
Please stop by my blog and enter my little OWOH give away (magic carpet ride ticket #428) http://alteredartifacts.blogspot.com/

Jacque Heaton said...

Thank you for offering this giveaway. What fun. Please enter me.
stamps@scrollswork.com
Thanks,
Jacque

Unknown said...

That is soooooooooooooooooo adorable. Please put me in the hat for the drawing. Love the colors.

Come on over to mine and enter to get a prize also.

Smiles

Shona Cole said...

this is lovely,

wishing you all the best
shona
http://shonastudio.blogspot.com/

rochambeau said...

Hi Beryl,
So nice to meet you!
Thank you for your lovely give away!
Constance

pinkglitterfae said...

what a sweet little book! thanks for entering me in your draw...and stop by my blog if you like

owoh # 650
betty

arlette said...

Oh please enter me, I love the cute book you're giving away!

Just Jenn Designz said...

Oh wow, I just LOVE your little book! It is so precious. Please enter my name into your drawing.

Also, I would love for you to stop by my blog to enter my giveaway - #548.
Thanks,
Jenn

Susan said...

the book is adorable, your blog is lovely and I am now a follower!

I am new to blogging (blog being built) but not to art. I hope you will include me in this wonderful giveaway!

Best of luck to all your visitors :)

Greetings from the New Jersey Shore,USA

Cindy said...

Greetings from Arkansas, USA! I would love to be entered into your drawing. I'm a fairly new blogger and just found out about OWOH. I'll be in it next year. lmoore@flippinweb.com
http://barbara-moorewhimsies.blogspot.com

Sandra said...

What a sweet little book, I would love to have this in my home. Please add me to your list!! Thank you so much for visiting my blog.

Sandra #146

Katie Foley said...

This is adorable! count me in please!! pop over to my blog and enter mine too :) i'm #328

http://katiestrangeworld.blogspot.com/

Katie
~x~

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog from Diana's place. I would love a chance to win this lovely book. Hope to see you again soon.

WW said...

Such a cute book.
I’d love to be entered in your drawing. Stop by my blogs to be entered in mine.

WW
http://www.thefrogprincess-ww.blogspot.com/
http://www.weinkswonders.blogspot.com/

Linda K. said...

Very nice work. Count me in.
Linda

LemonyRenee' said...

This is lovely. Thanks for the chance and for entering mine as well.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for visiting my blog. Your place on the Internet is very interesting. Thanks for sharing.

Jeanne

Pat Haight said...

The book is just precious! Please count me in.
And thanks for stopping by to visit Wigglebutt ☺

Anonymous said...

Please enter me in your beautiful giveaway...I would be honored to win.

Blessings from Maryland,
Donna
dwarrington1@gmail.com

vesna said...

thanks for viviting my blog.count me in!

Marie said...

Thank you so much for stopping by my blog earlier. I'd love to be included in your giveaway as well, thank you x

Coralie Cederna Johnson said...

I adore handmade books!!! I would love to be the winner!!! Please enter me and be sure to come enter my OWOH giveaway too!

(#185 A Vintage Cottage Home)

Marie S said...

I love them both, please enter me.
Thank you for playing OWOH.
It is so very nice to meet you.

Snugglebug Blessings said...

Thanks Bee for stopping by my blog. Your giveaway is amazing too! I love the mixed media box and card. very, very nice. Count me in. God bless. Cathy #446 cottagebug@yahoo.com

Knerten said...

You do some fabulous work, lady ! It is just beautiful; I must admit. Thanks for your lovely comment in my blog; please count me in here, I would sure like to have your gorgeous book; or even your canvas - love the colours you have chosen.
Enjoy your ride !

Wow And Then said...

It is great meeting you, and thank you for visiting me at Wow and Then. I love your family photos, you have a very photogenic family
and I look forward to our next creation. Thanks Pam
countrycollector@shaw.ca

Unknown said...

Greetings from Vermont
Please add me to your drawing.
The little book is soooo cute.
Thanks for sharing.
Michele

AngieHallHaviland said...

Fabulous offerings. Please enter my name in your drawing :) What a FUN event...enjoy the ride!!

Angie--Southeast, Texas #57
www.angiehallhaviland.typepad.com

Grace Wong said...

great giveaway, I'd love to win!
shou.milk@gmail.com

Pixiewinkle said...

Lovely book! #276

JaneT said...

Very sweet little book you are offering for a prize. Thanks.

Kathy said...

They are both absolutely gorgeous. I love all the textures and colors in them.

Please be sure to check out my giveaway with this OWOH event at http://calkatthejewelryjunkie.blogspot.com/2010/01/take-part-in-this-exciting-global-event.html

Bright blessings from Las Vegas, NV
calkat_etsy@live.com

Sherrie said...

Greetings from Maine. Thank you. It is beautiful. Please sign me up and be sure to stop by #499. Thanks.

Sophie said...

I love the little book and the canvas is lovely. I would love a chance to win this.
Cheers,
Sophie in Montreal

Anonymous said...

Oh, How Marvelous and Magical!

Please count me in!

Hugs,

Gina Luna

http://inginasworld.blogspot.com/

Tumbleweed Trails said...

Such adorable prizes. Please count me in.

Chatty Cat's said...

Wonderful! Please count me in, and if you haven't already, please visit my giveaway, too!

Cat
Chatty Cat's #505
chattycats@rochester.rr.com
www.chattycats.artfire.com
http://wwwchattycats.blogspot.com

Chatty Cat's said...

Wonderful! Please count me in!

Cat
Chatty Cat's #505
chattycats@rochester.rr.com
www.chattycats.artfire.com
http://wwwchattycats.blogspot.com

Nanbon44 said...

I love the book, so cute with the little girls.Please enter my name in the drawing
hop on the magic carpet, come visit me in Florida and enter my drawing #649

Anonymous said...

Please add my name to the hat!

Anji Gallanos said...

Very sweet!. Please count me in

Thanks so much
anji
anji.gallanos@gmail.com
http://anjigallanos.blogspot.com

baukje said...

I ''ll love to win the cute little book.

Greetings from France

http://busybeefree.blogspot.com/

Unknown said...

Thanks for the chance to win, its lovely. tricklestogether@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

These are all beautiful!

Cherry Pie said...

Lovely gifts!

Come see my stamping giveaways too!
I'm #757
www.cherrypieblog.blogspot.com

Hugs,
Marina at CherryPieArtStamps.com

Everyday Kathy said...

I'd love to win!
Thanks for a lovely stop on the magic carpet ride.
Outrageous joy,
Kathy over at Everyday Bliss
#111 on the blog tour

Susan said...

Charming giveaway! Please enter me too! Come visit my blog giveaway too! Susan pedolbailey@msn.com
seasonalwhimsies.blogspot.com

Dianne said...

These are lovely pieces! Please enter me in your contest and come to my blog-#35 and enter mine if you like. Thanks!
www.diadsie.wordpress.com

Sharon said...

Fun stuff! Thanks for visiting my blog!

Maminka Girl - Loribeth Robare said...

thanks for visiting my blog today and enter me in your drawing. Cheers!

Shelinwa said...

please count me in. Love your blog and givr away and thank you for stoppin by my blog

Shell said...

Oh Bee! Thank you for stopping by my little blogspot! It is lovely to get to know you and your creations!!!

I want the B!!!!!!!! Okay even if you give it away and I don't win,let's talk! I want one for my Studio "Bungalow Bling".........

Have fun, love your goodies and STAY in touch,,,,gotta have a "B"!
Shell
Washington State!

Amy (ArtsyBookishGal) said...

What a wonderful and clever creation! Thank you so much for your giveaway!

Amy, OWOH #680/681
artsyrockerchick@aim.com
BackseatWriter.com

Barbara Olivo Cagle said...

Hi Bee, what a lovely idea and post you have. I love the beautiful "B" especially since that's my initial. I also love the "Magical Little Book, canvas and plaque. You're are so talented. I'd love to win. I absolutely love your gifts. Please take time to visit my blog, too, for a chance to win my book, 16 x MOM: A Mastery of Motherhood. I'm working on getting all the country flags. I promise to revisit your's too.

#784
http://blog.barbaracagle.com
www.barbaracagle.com

Rusted Wings said...

Lovely offering!
Drop by & visit me #774!
blessings,
abigail

mitz said...

the best is yet to be-- I hope you pick me.. fantastic give-a-ways
thanks for the opportunities.. tc
mitz_zee@yahoo.com

Wildflowerhouse said...

So glad to meet you! Thanks for dropping by my blog. Your gifts are so wonderful and so thoughtful. Please count me in!!

Connie said...

Hi Bee!

What a cute blog and wonderful giveaways you have here! Please count me in.

I'm #818 Studio 64-Chicago on the magic carpet. Please be sure to stop by for a chance at my giveaway too.

Hope to see you there!

~Connie
mrscmc7 at gmail dot com

Unknown said...

What nice gifts ! I would love to win any of them ♥

Missy ~ Winnipeg , Canada
http://misfitmomma.blogspot.com/

Lauren R said...

Hello, nice to meet you and visit your blog! Please enter me in your giveaway, Please visit my blog to enter #865!

Karen The Graphics Fairy said...

Such charming prizes, they are all lovely! Please enter me for your draw, I would love to be included. Thank you so much for entering my giveaway as well.

VintageCrafter said...

Beautiful blog and giveaways! Please count me in!
**smiles**
Carol

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

I have really enjoyed my stop on the magic carpet bag, your work is beautiful. All of your giveaways are fantastic.

Art by Rhoda Forbes said...

Great stop on this magic carpet ride. I have really enjoyed your blog, very creative!
The giveaways are all just gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

nice give aways
I had fun exploring your blog
cute cards looks like you had a lot of fun making them
I am having a lot of fun flying from blog to blog on the magic carpet. it will take me forever to get thru all the entries since i am spending time on each one enjoying everyones creativity
carolyn h
carolyn003@centurytel.net
http://mindlesswonders.blogspot.com/

Ginny said...

Gorgeous giveaway items! I'm having so much fun looking at all the great artwork!

Anonymous said...

How cute!

Live, Love, Laugh, Write! said...

I love all 4 pieces - but the roses plaque is my favorite! Thanks for coming by and entering my giveaway :)

Goldbettyboop said...

such a wonderful collection of giveaways... how lovely to drop by xxx

OWOH #82

Shashi Nayagam said...

Oh wow these are fabulous. Yes I would love to join in the fun please put my name in your hat. Thank you.

Anonymous said...

What a fabulous giveaway, love your work! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog as well!
♥Sharon

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful!
I'd love the chance to enter.
:o)
pippirose59 at gmail dot com

Jasmine said...

Hello Bee, pleased to meet you. You have put a lot of time and love into your creations, i can tell. They are so beautiful.

Maple Ridge Vintage said...

love them! please hop on over to #886 for a chance to win my giveaway too....hugs!

Unknown said...

I love it. Hope I'll win :).Thanks for dropping by my blog.
Beyond Motherhood

Anonymous said...

Hi Bee from Victoria, Australia.
I love your art work.
Please enter me into the draw.
Thanks.
http://taylormadeinoztales.blogspot.com/

Betty said...

Ohoo, that B is perfect for this Grandma Betty! Please include me and visit my blog at #314

Deborah Ann said...

Greetings from Wisconsin! Please enter me in your awesome giveaway, and stop by and enter my OWOH giveaway at Heavenly Humor! (#922)

Blessings!

Hazel said...

This si just lovely! Count me in. #813 xx

moi said...

Great giveaways.

Hugs, moi

Regina said...

Swooping in from Alabama on my magic carpet ride. Thank you for visiting my place today. Isn't this just the most wonderful adventure that Lisa has sent us on? So many new friends to meet...so many talented artist works to see and oh yes...all the kindred spirits finding their way.

Any gift made or given from one person's heart to another is so special...please enter me in your giveaway.


Hugs,
Regi

Godelieve said...

Beautiful giveaway!!

Youngish said...

Nice to meet you! Thanks for visiting me(324). Please count me in :)
Sarah

chubmoma said...

love your giveaway. Thanks for the chance to win.

Connie (chubmoma@verizon.net)

Micki said...

Please count me in! Thes are lovely prizes!
Micki
#123

æ·lyn said...

Lovely giveaways! I'd love to be included in your draw.

Do drop in at mine when you can: http://aunexamor.net/entula/2010/02/02/one-world-one-heart/

Aelyn
OWOH #931

alovelymadness said...

Very sweet artwork. I love the roses that are embossed.
Also what a great present your BESHERT tree is. And such a lovely family. You are so blessed.
Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Turn Left at the Pigs #893
Diane

Stanza Rae said...

simply beautiful work!

Thank you for inviting me to your blog and allowing me to enter your giveaway.

I am having so much fun on this magic carpet ride, traveling the world with stops at so many wonderful blogs and such talented artiaians!

When next you ride your own carpet, please make sure to stop at my own little giveaway for a chance to win 2pairs of handmade earrings. www.goodbadandgottahave.com
(#903)

«Oldest ‹Older   1 – 200 of 258   Newer› Newest»