do you never have the right colour, or the right quantity, or the right size of flower?
do you love making your own flowers?
well I answered yes to all of the above and started fiddling around making my own flowers. On an earlier post I showed you my 'crysanthemum' and roses made from 6 petal stamped images have been appearing on my work, but now I have started seriously looking at the possibilities out there. Below are some of the things I have achieved so far and I will be adding more over the next few days as I get a chance to play.
Ok first up is a flower made using the new Nellie Snellen punches (be aware these punches are currently out of stock everywhere but more are due in this month, hopefully).
then we have this one made using Marianne dies and ribbon (the die cuts the slits for the ribbon)
this was made by printing out a flower using MCS, changing the size and the colour.
this is with a Martha Stewart punch
and this is one of my roses
I love these little treasures and can now get a range of sizes

2 comments:
Absolutely beautiful! BTW, my friend is on her way to London right now to see her new grandson who was born at Queen Elizabeth II hospital. His mommy and daddy are missionaries in training and have been in London for a year. They love it there, but eventually will go to Africa.
My Gracie turns 6 tomorrow-give your Gracie a hug for me.
wow - i;ve looked at all your flower makes and am really impressed... i could sit and do stuff like this for hours...
I have 3 sets of the marianne designs flower dies on order and can't wait for them to come.
I hope they turn out as lovely as yours... well done.
Paula x x x
Post a Comment