....please have a browse and if you have time please leave me a comment.
Tuesday, 6 April 2010
A trio of cards
needed to make a birthday card and two wedding anniversary cards this week so decided to do similar WA cards, as they are going to opposite ends of the world nobody will realise.
I'm fine here and the weather is great. Where did you purchase the stamps if I might ask, 'cause I think they're just adorable. I hope you're keeping well yourself. You do such pretty cards and such!
4 comments:
Lovely! BTW, hope you had a blessed Passover.
Those are very pretty cards! I've never made any cards. Are the little people stamps or do you buy them?
Hi Barbara - nice to see you again. The angels and the little girl are rubber stamps that I then colour. Hope you are keeping well.
xx
I'm fine here and the weather is great. Where did you purchase the stamps if I might ask, 'cause I think they're just adorable. I hope you're keeping well yourself. You do such pretty cards and such!
Post a Comment