...and I've just viewed this you norty person Bee!!! Melted this old Scrooge's heart of course...you know how to do it!! Thank you so much, it's lovely and I will treasure it...you are such a wonderful friend thank you.
...only just found this you norty person Bee!! Melted Scrooge's heart to receive this...thank you so much....you are such a dear friend...thank you again, who could fail to be touched by your generosity
3 comments:
If that doesn't do it, I don't know what would!
Happy Hanukkah!
...and I've just viewed this you norty person Bee!!! Melted this old Scrooge's heart of course...you know how to do it!! Thank you so much, it's lovely and I will treasure it...you are such a wonderful friend thank you.
xxxx
...only just found this you norty person Bee!! Melted Scrooge's heart to receive this...thank you so much....you are such a dear friend...thank you again, who could fail to be touched by your generosity
xxxx
Post a Comment