the second important card for January is for my darling granddaughter Mya who will be five. I never have a definate idea in mind when I craft - I just fly by the seat of my pants and it normally comes out fine, this one seems to have anyway....
however I am not at all sure how this next one is going to turn out. It's for my younger d-i-l and is the third important January card. I had this idea of wanting a multi fold front to the card with lots of hidden bits - well the base is done and below but where I go from now is in the lap of the gods, anything (or nothing) could materialise so you will just have to watch this space.


2 comments:
Mya is going to be thrilled with that card Bee....looking forward to seeing how you finish the other one off!!!
love this card - can i have the instructins pleaasse!
Post a Comment