
I knew this one was going to be difficult as I was limited with suitable stamps. So I decided to keep it simple and limited myself to one colour - Green. The background was made using Distress Inks in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. I then stamped the text stamp over the background using the Peeled Paint ink pad. The fob watch was stamped onto a square of acrylic which I then mounted using a brass brad on to a piece of card which I had tinted with VersaMagic Aloe Vera chalk ink. I stamped another image of the watch on to white card using VersaMagic Hint of Pesto chalk ink. My card was complete, but I can't say I enjoyed making it or am particularly pleased with it.
I had already made a card for Jennie's challenge using the fob watch and I am much happier with that.

12 comments:
These are both lovely Bee :-)
They're fab Bee :)
I happen to love them both Bee...and I think you have done my challenge proud hun...so thank you for joining in .... big (((hugs)))xxx
love them both Bee xx
Bee, they are both fab but love the card you have done for Jennie's challenge.
Traceyw xx
They are both lovely Bee xxx
They are both great Bee! ^.^
I love both of them Bee - gorgeous!!!
xxx
They are gorgeous Bee
xx
Hey Bee, you made my day hun...there is a piccie award thingy on my Blog for you xxx
Tagged you Bee...pop over to my Blog to see what you need to do!! :O))
These are both great! I love the green...I love that little fob watch I keep seeing!!
Post a Comment