Friday, 7 March 2008


I have really neglected my blog this week, have been trying to catch up on some basic craft jobs plus seem to have misplaced my mojo. But I promise to try harder next week. I have actually managed to almost complete the Tilda/Sugar Nellie fat book list though so will get those scanned in and on the blog next week. I suppose not having a heat gun all week hasn't helped my lack of crafting. But the new one arrived this morning together with one of the new treasure box stamps - the ones to make bells, baskets and fans. Will try to get round to playing with that after the weekend.


So as I dont have any other photos for your pleasure I have added one taken today of my beautiful little Mya.


2 comments:

Tonya Klar said...

Mya is absolutely adorable!!!

Claireabelle said...

She's gorgeous Bee


BTW I've tagged you!! Have a look at my blog for details
xxx