Sunday, 14 February 2010

Boxes, boxes and more boxes...

I guess you know by now that I LOVE making/altering boxes.  I have been saving some empty match boxes and intended to alter them but just never seemed to get round to it.  Well at last I have found some time and here are the first ones from my craft desk.

A rose by any other name.
not for swapping

Fairyland
not for swapping

Man's best friend
not for swapping

I am also happy to swap matchboxes and if anyone is interested in this then let me know and we can arrange to swap boxes as soon as I have made some more.

A rose for you
Swapped with Jan


7 comments:

JaN's ArTy JouRneY said...

OMG those are gorgeous.
I love altering matchboxes too!
Would love to swap a altered matchbox with you!
Jan x

Unknown said...

Beeeeeee - autiful boxes ... sooooo gorgeous X

shaz earl said...

Wow WoW WoW!!!!! these are really really beautiful Bee xx

Bee said...

the Rose box is on it's way to Jan but if anyone wants a swap then I am happy to offer some more very soon.

xx

Hels Sheridan said...

fab boxes ... love those roses xx

Wilma said...

They are gorgeous Bee :) x

Ann said...

Oh Bee - these are just soooo beautiful, I love the wee doggie one! And your roses on top are stunning :0) xx