Thanks Bee, will let you know when it arrives...exciting eh!! ...have been working on your matchbox today, hopefully I'll get a few spare mins to finish it tommorrow? ...will let you know when it is on it's way ...
thank you so much Bee my plaque has arrived it is evan more stunning in real life also thanks for the RAC i was so pleased to find you again and will be popping by often hugs lesley xx
3 comments:
Thanks Bee, will let you know when it arrives...exciting eh!!
...have been working on your matchbox today, hopefully I'll get a few spare mins to finish it tommorrow? ...will let you know when it is on it's way ...
How wonderful! Thank you again. I'll post pics in my blog when I receive mine.
thank you so much Bee
my plaque has arrived
it is evan more stunning in real life
also thanks for the RAC
i was so pleased to find you again
and will be popping by often
hugs lesley xx
Post a Comment