Ooh they look fabulous close up Bee. Just popped by to say that really doing the lid on the box was the project so I did finish it really, just didn't think about the base at the time hehe Anne (friend of Paper Dolls Ann E and Barbara and ex Hels Angel (well not exactly ex just never go on these days)) xx
Hi Bee, Forgot to say I'm also a friend of Wilma's ;) Her, Barbara and myself are members of Birthday List 14 from CSF. And Ann and I often meet up at craft shows. I dreamt about you last night, how strange! Anne x
8 comments:
These are beautiful! Love the glittery-ness! lol
Oh my goodness! I don't think I've ever seen such a lovely butterfly!! Well done! I am just aghast!! Beautiful!!!
Ooh they look fabulous close up Bee. Just popped by to say that really doing the lid on the box was the project so I did finish it really, just didn't think about the base at the time hehe
Anne (friend of Paper Dolls Ann E and Barbara and ex Hels Angel (well not exactly ex just never go on these days)) xx
Hi Bee, Forgot to say I'm also a friend of Wilma's ;) Her, Barbara and myself are members of Birthday List 14 from CSF. And Ann and I often meet up at craft shows.
I dreamt about you last night, how strange!
Anne x
How beautiful Bee, you are so clever.
OMG - this is stunning - and looks like a lot of hard and inticate work has gone into this... well worth it though...
Paula x x x
I love these.
I love crafts too, but am too disorganized to make it work. I have BOXES of "things I'm going to use for crafts...."
(Thanks for visiting my blog! Come again!)
Hi Bee
these are gorgeous, off to have a nose at what else you've been up to
x
Post a Comment