and butterflies come a very close second to making flowers. I had to buy this butterfly digi stamp set from The Crafty Pad after I saw a butterfly somebody else had made using it. There are 4 sizes of butterfly to the set and you print off 2 of each of the 3 largest, colour them and then add beadlings to 1 of each size. On the largest you only apply beadlings to the edge, on the middle size you apply beadlings to half of each wing and on the smaller size you add beadlings to the whole wing. You then layer up using a coloured layer and then a beadlinged (is there such a word) layer. Apply stones down the body and wire feelers.
I think you might get an idea of the layers from this photo..


7 comments:
Beautiful Butterflies! I just love them and you did a wonderful job. You are one very talented lady!
Hugsxx
Barbara
Wow! So beautiful!
Bee they are stunning , thank you for the demo ( i don't have does stamps but i can cut butterfly on my cricut I will have a go sometime need to finish the job at hand first :) )
WOW these are fantastic, you have a very creative blog, and your grand kids are adorable.
Christine x
wow - stunning and exquisite - I feel a new project coming on - to go with what feels like the 500 i've already got lined up LOL
Paula x x x
WOW I love them, what a great idea
x
These would look stunning on a clutch bag Bee.!! you are one Really Talented Lady. Oh and Happy Birthday today as it's the 15th I've posted - luvya Bxxx
Post a Comment