Monday, 24 May 2010

more ribbon projects


some more lovely ribbons from Ali, first I made this little box.  The stem and leaves is ribbon but it was white so I tinted it using my Promarkers.



I used four different ribbons to brighten up this plain cotton bag.


and finally used two different ribbons to edge this card and again the stem/leaf ribbon.  I also added one of my glittery butterflies.


2 comments:

shaz earl said...

Fabulous work Bee hope you and Arn are keeping well xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Bee, I couldn't leave a comment on your blog last week for WOYWW (there were quite a few I couldn't comment on) I thought it was a Blogger problem but it turned out to be my browser - it seems the new version of McAfee doesn't like Firefox :-/ Am back to IE now after trying Safari.
I did want to say how fab the bag looked that Ann did for you. I was at the show with her when she bought it and said what it was for ;) I love what you've done with your bag this week with the ribbons, what a great idea :) Love the card you've made, those butterflies are fabulous.
Anne x