Friday, 11 June 2010

Another award - woweeeeee!!!

Many thanks to Anne for this award



the rules are you have to link it to the person who gave it to you so pop over and visit Anne at http://liverpoollou.blogspot.com/

then you have to tell 6 outrageous lies about yourself and one outrageous truth, so here goes.

1.  I used to be 3" taller but while jumping on the bed one night I hit the ceiling so hard I shrunk.  It hasn't put me off jumping on the bed but OH has now put deep foam padding on the ceiling.

2.  On my wedding day we were mistaken for pop stars and the papperazzi started taking our photos.

3.  I once had six new cars in a year.

4.  I showed Prince Charles over a million pound yacht at the London Boat Show.

5.  My brother has legal right to drive his cattle over London Bridge.

6.  On my 40th birthday I had happy birthday sung to me on television.

7.  I can play the penny whistle with my nose.

I then need to pass this on to some peeps so

Wilma at Crafty Gran

Barbara at Spookys Crafty Mess

and

Joana at Joana 24.

xxx

4 comments:

Wilma said...

Oh you are a 'B' Bee got this from Anne as well and i cannot lie but hey-ho if musts must i can but try!! Thank you for the award!

Wilma said...

PS i think its the nose job thats the truth

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Bee, hmm a few of these sound plausible, but you know I'm going for number 5!
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

You're correct abput my ruth :-)
I won't give away yours here but that's quite fun, or not?
Anne xx