when I saw the basket full of pups, they are 3 weeks old and still so weeny, literally sit in the palm of your hand with room to spare.
oh bless, he started crying for his mummy as soon as he was picked up - thankfully Tara had her head in a dish of scrambled egg and finest roast beef so she wasn't so worried.
Don't you just want to hide him in your bag and run off with him. He has beautiful marking on his face and is going to be a very handsome young man.
quick edit - I forgot to add this one is called Mr D'arcy. My s-i-l hasn't come up with names for them all as yet but the littlest male is to be called Little Hero after his daddy and the tiny little girl is called Cream Crumble and my s-i-l is definately keeping her. There are a few other names in mind including Rambo, but nothing definate for the others yet.
Here's a photo of Mya with one of the puppies - she is so in love with them all and was incredibly gentle with them. She would dearly love one.



2 comments:
Oooooh, I want one! Oh yeah, our town only lets us have two dogs and I have that. Bummer! What breed are they?
Awwwwww he sooooo cute, I want one but I think my cat might not like it very much! lol
Post a Comment