Wednesday, 9 June 2010

Two posts in one day - thank you Jan


A big thank you to Jan for awarding me this - if you click on the award in my sidebar you will be taken to Jan's blog and can view all the beautiful items she makes.

Ok the rules are that I have to tell you 10 facts about myself..... well if I could find the brain I guess it would help so here's number 1

1.  I am very easily distracted when crafting and always have multi projects on the go.

2.  Crafting is my life saver, my hobby, my addiction (does that count as 3 things??? well it didnt hurt to try that one).

3.  I have been making cards for 38 years now and started by decoupaging wrapping paper and using lining foam for damp walls to get the raised effect.

4.  I have a truly wonderful companion, no not the OH although he's not bad, my beloved Westie - Harley.

5.  I am a yoga devotee and find yoga and meditation make a great stress buster.

6. I am a tidyness freak and am convinced that when I am on my deathbed I will still be worrying about some dust I can see out of the corner of my eye.

7.  I love cross stitching - but only the large complicated projects - and have just started a stained glass window featuring Romeo and Juliet for my younger son and d-i-l.

8.  My granddaughters are my heart outside my body - I have 3 but sadly only see 2 due to a certain wicked witch.  Hopefully though that will all change in the forseeable future and I will see all 3.

9.  Other hobbies (when I have time) are reading - have the latest Stephenie Meyers waiting - gardening and baking.

10.  I cannot sit still and I can't do just one thing when I could be doing 2 or 3 at the same time.

Ok, that was a tad boring I know, but I like the quiet and peaceful life.  I now have to pass this on to other peeps and plan on doing that throughout today while I am blog hopping so watch this space.

Again a big thank you to Jan.

Ok I am going to add peeps as I go on my travels around WOYWW today and of course the first person I have to give the award to is

Julia of  Stamping Ground
and
Jamie of Jamies Crafty Corner
and
Anne of Liverpool Lou

3 comments:

Sue said...

Hi Bee
i always struggle to find things to say about meself, hope you get to see your other grandaughter soon, thats sad you dont see her.
My bath image you asked about is a karens doodles hun, have good day, sue,x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Hi Bee, thank you so much for this :-)
Hope you're having a nice day; finally got some sun here :-)
Anne xx

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Me again :-) I've got an award for you on my blog now too (only just got round to sorting this one out)
Anne xx