Thursday, 9 June 2011

A card for a special person

a very special person was going through my card stock recently and came across a card that she loved and asked if I would send it to her for her birthday as she would really like to receive it.  Well you can't do that can you, so I refused stating that I'd already made her birthday card (which I had).  However you also can't ignore such a request so I made another card in the same vein this afternoon which will be sent with her other card.

The front of the card...


opening the first sections of the card reveals tags in the side pocket and a pocket in the centre in which I can pop some pictures of the Queen's head (aka money) which is her preferred birthday present..


and then when you drop the centre flap down the full interior is revealed..


now all I have to hope is she likes it.

1 comment:

Huny said...

Well done Mya

Looks like you'll soon need a 'kiddies page blog'