Wednesday, 1 June 2011

wow, where has it all gone....

....if someone had told me 39 years ago that I would be spending the next 39 years with the man I adore, have two sons who make my heart so proud, two daughter-in-laws who I couldn't love more if I had given birth to them and discover the best thing in the world - grandchildren and be blessed with 3 beautiful granddaughters who are my heart living outside my body, then I would have never believed that I would be so blessed.   I am a truly blessed woman and I every minute of every day I say baruch hashem - long may this continue and here's to another glorious 39 years (well give or take a few).

A very happy 39th wedding anniversary to my wonderful husband.
xx

4 comments:

Joana24 said...

BEE + Arn
what adventure you two have had for the last 39 years together :)
Happy Anniversary and to many many more years:)


love
Joana + Philip

Marty said...

Happy anniversary! Hope Hubby spoils you. In these times 39 years seem like a long time, but when you love someone and are committed to the relationship, that time just flies by. I know-we will have 43 years this fall-can't believe that!

Ann said...

Congratulations Bee & Happy Anniversary to you both xxx

Kathy said...

Happy Anniversary.. quite an accomplishment these days... Wishing you another fab 39 together...