It's 8a.m. here in the UK and time to close my OWOH giveaway for another year. It has been such fun and a huge vote of thanks to Lisa for organising this mammoth blogathon.
I used Randon.Org to select my numbers are here are the lucky ones:-
Here are your random numbers:
112 - little book = Donna (claimed/posted 17th Feb)
13 - canvas = Geni (claimed/posted 17th Feb/received)
135 - initial B = Barbara (claimed/posted 17th Feb/received)
281 - plaque = Lesleyanne (claimed/posted 17th Feb/received 19th Feb))
Timestamp: 2010-02-15 08:07:18 UTC
I have counted my way through the comments and notified the four lucky winners, if a prize isn't claimed by 9a.m. (UK time) on Friday 19th I will draw another number. Also I notice there were a few different Barbara's and a couple of LesleyAnnes who left comments, I have contacted the correct ones so please dont get excited if thats your name too and I havent contacted you. Please don't add any more comments to my original post as you wont be counted.

4 comments:
Hello, Bee :-)
You are one of the three winners of my little, crocheted heart :-)
Could you please leave me your address to ketutar at yahoo dot com :-)
Congratulations and hugs :-)
Ket
Beryl, thank you so much for your wonderful giveaway!
I am so delighted I am one of the lucky ladies.
Congratulations Bee
You are a winner of a pair of earrings from my draw. Please contact me with your mailing information at wentom at hotmail dot com
Thanks
thanks so much bee
have emailed you my addys
hugs lesleyanne xx
Post a Comment