Saturday, 13 February 2010

Take 3 Sheets of Card.....

my Martha Stewart punches arrived yesterday and I simply had to have a play.  So three hours later 3 sheets of card, a length of velvet ribbon, 6 tiny pearls and a lot of silicone glue became this little box.




I calculated the size of the finished box by measuring the punches I wanted to use on the side, that way I knew they would fit perfectly.  I then enhanced the corners by cutting extra fans and glueing two together to go on each corner and stand away from the box.  The flowers and butterflies were made using the smaller punches and layering.  The little centre mat on the top was made using the 'all around' method.  Now I can't wait to make another one using the other set of punches.

4 comments:

Claireabelle said...

Love this Bee!!! A real work of art (especially all that measuring)
xx

Joana24 said...

Stunning Bee , the loops looks so beautiful
(I’m even more sorry now that I missed the offer )
hugs
Joana

Wilma said...

Love it Bee - gorgeous little box! :)x

Ann said...

Stunning work Bee - mine arrived today, I hope to try them out tomorrow, gorgeous, like your ickle box!! xx