I decided to reorganise my desk last week and put more of my favourite things to hand - the pile of little white wheels next to the beadazzles are my gems, each wheel for a different colour and packed to the rim with little stones. I am currently working on some projects for Crafty Ribbons using their latest designs - the little box is one project and the lid is drying next to it.
the other end of my desk reveals the bag I am altering as another Crafty Ribbons project and as always the phone and a mug of redbush tea are to hand. You can just see my promarker wallets in the top right hand corner and on top of them and just out of sight are my tins of SU water colour crayons. In the altered bean can are my Marvey LePlume and Adirondike pens. Other colouring mediums are hidden away and will be revealed another Wednesday.
Just to prove I did have a sort out this week, this is the view behind me and you might remember it had lots of piles of work 'to do', thankfully I have cleared them all and the tray and box are now in the middle of being altered and will be back on my desk soon. Ok now on to 'fessing up time......
Apart from being a neatness freak I am also a ribbon addict...
A few are hung on clips next to my desk and all of these boxes contain ribbons and are full. Then this is the shelf over my desk and.....
well the cd boxes contain all my rubber stamps but the little drawers all contain my wider ribbons - the colour bow on the doggie shows which colour of ribbons is inside. Then all those little decorated boxes contain - yes you guessed it, ribbons. Finally the white boxes are also full of rolls of ribbons and I still want more.
I have managed to achieve quite a bit in the past week - my middle granddaughter is now at nursery and that of course means lots of birthday parties so she asked if she could have a card box like mummy's so she could pick a card for each of her friends. I've made her 15 cards so far and have now just got to get a box and decorate it for her. I've also managed to alter the box that was sitting behind my desk last week and the tray has been gesso'ed and painted and crackled so is now ready to be embellished. hopefully I'll get round to it at the weekend.
I managed to visit a few of your blogs last week and I'll try to get to everyone this week.
Bye for now.
xx





25 comments:
Hiya Bee
you are so organised! I love your craft space, those ribbons hanging are gorgeous.
Joey.x
loving your super organised working space...big hugs kath xxx
Very organised Bee :) Love that fabric. You are good finishing things off unlike me! I will see you FB sometime but don't go on often.
Anne xx
Come on Bee, really want to see whats hiding in all that storage, hope you are well, have a lovely day.
x
Good luck with the cards Bee. Have fun with your altered box. I love the ribbon & fabric sitting on your desk. The colours are beautiful. Have a great day.xx
What a nice organized desk! So many clean, neat desks I'm seeing today! Yikes, I'm going to have to tidy up a bit when I return from work tonight. urrrrrgh
Stop by when you get a chance :)
Good grief Bee - you are busy! Love the way you store the ribbon - so pretty in shiny lenghts..and the dog boxes - genius!
oooh - you are a busy Bee (Oh - i did that one last time) Sorry!!!
Love the idea of making your granddaughter a lovely box of cards for send to her friends - how cute...
Nice fabric - and soooo many boxes...
Paula x x x
You're so organised ! I'm jealous !LOL Thanks for sharing
What a busy time you've had! You have a few ribbons, then?!!!!
So neat and organised, and you have some really pretty storage.
Nicki, xx
wow...so neat and tidy and organized!! the altered bag looks fab! bx
Neat and tidy and busy...I wish I was you!!
xx
Great idea for having reorganized your scraproom !
Such fab organisation - you must be the Queen of Boxes! As for all the ribbon....I swoon!
Hi Bee, wish I could be as organised as you! Love all your ribbons. Hope you and yours are well S xx
Great desk...thanks for the snoop!
The little doggie for the ribbons is so cute! Love that! You are so organized - could you send some of that mojo my way?
Loving your ribbons. I'm a ribbon addict too :-)
In fact anything pretty, little and colourful....buttons, beads etc etc
you are so tidy;) Love all the ribbons but Im not sure if I would know what to do with them all.
Cathx
Hi Bee, wow what a wonderfully organised space! Love your ribbons, thanks for sharing your photos, hugs Heidi xx
This looks all so nice and organized. Love the way you store your ribbons:)
Hi Bee .... I just love your organisation ... I shall use it as a yardstick and aim to improve on mine :0) Sorry i am sooo late visiting this week ... I snuck in quietly in case you were in bed and I shall turn the light off on my way out X
I'd love a picture of the whole room so i can see what's next to what! Thanks for the peek! Patsy from
HeARTworks
Wow! You are catching me up with all those ribbons, how fantastic. You can never have enough ribbons.
I like the look of the ribbon bag, hope I will see it soon.
Ali x
Post a Comment