First and foremost I owe you all an apology this week. Last Wednesday afternoon I posted my WOYWW thread and settled down for a couple of hours bloghopping to see all of yours, I managed 7 when the phone rang and it was my younger son in complete panic as his wife had been rushed back into hospital again. Well the rest of the week has passed in a blur and although she is back home again she still needs someone with her 24/7 so m-i-l has been filling in quite a bit. This week I will try to do better and have a quiet evening bloghopping planned for tonight. Ok back to my desk. I have just started colouring in some butterflies which then have to be glittered similarly to those in an early post. I'll then turn them into a card using the yellow and orange ribbons for my Crafty Ribbons projects. On the right are some stamps that I received from a friend for my birthday last weekend. I am itching to use them but must get a couple of other tasks completed first.
My laptop has been running a little sluggishly lately so I finally remembered to backup all my photos etc and then decided to make cd covers for them - I will get a box to alter and use to store them when I get a moment to dash to the shops. The pile of cds under the covers are previous backups that I need to sort through and organise.
I haven't managed any crafting this week with the exception of making these little buttons. You know by now that I am trying to make all my own embellishments and I made these but punching out 1 image in card and 4 images in paper then gluing the 5 layers together. The holes in the centre were made using my cropodile. I've yet to use them on a project but will pop these on to my example tray (more of that another week).
Finally I had to show you this - isn't it drop dead gorgeous. My dear friend Ann made it for my birthday - she said I can use it to store things in - ehm NO!!!!! I will be using it throughout the summer whenever I go out - I want the world to see it, I love it!!!!!!
That's it for this week ladies, looking forward to actually visiting some of you tonight.
Enjoy your week, bfn.
xxx



34 comments:
Hope your DIL is ok soon. Love that little bag!!
J'aime beaucoup le sac. Il est très joli.
First of all, I'm sending all my good wishes to your daughter in law!
Your buttons are just incredibly cool and sweet! The bag is the sweetest thing I have seen for a while, what a great job she did on this!
Love the ikle bag it's so cute.love the butterflies on the desk also .Have fab wednesday
hugs judex
Hiya
I dohope your dil will be ok.xxx
lovely tidy desk :O)
Joey.x
Great to see your workspace. What a fab bag?
Clare x
super tidy desk! love your butterflies. hope your dil will be ok too.
hugs mandyxx
Blimey hun, hoping DIL is ok now.. big hugs... loving your desk BTW and your pressie is gorgeous x
Love your buttons that you made, and the bag your friend made is very special. Hope your son's wife is feeling better soon. Tracy Evans x
No apologies necessary ... just sending hugs and hoping for a speedy recovery!
Lovely little buttons - think we need a tutorial!!
Hi
hope your DIl is soon feeling better, great desk pics, luv the flutterby, gorgeous bag, sue,x
Oh no - poor DIL - hope she's on the mend by now - you needn't worry about not being able to get round all the desk - its not compulsary - and your family's health has to come first and foremost.
Anyway love the buttons (you clever thing) - and that bag, well, its gorgeous!!
Paula x x x w
There's no apology needed Bee - good grief this is menat to be fun and love, life and health certainly take pririty over blog hopping the WOYWW! I hope your DiL is feeling the benefit of being at home.
The bag is a lovely gift, the buterflies are lovely too. Hope you can find some craft therapy time soon!
Love that bag!!! Your workspace is sooo neat!!
I think you ca be excused, you seem to have been very busy and i hope you daughter in law is feeling better soon!
The bag is fab so cute:)
i hope you're DIL is better soon, sending you all hugs!!! hope you get some crafty time really soon xxx
good wishes to your DIL. Love those buttons and the bag your friend has made you is to die for.
Linbyx
Hope DIL is better soon, and I love the bag.
Hugs
Kay
Toodles and Binks
I really hope your DIL is soon well. Your bag is really lovely.
A x
Very tidy desk hope you DIL is better soon hugs Pam x
Really enjoyed my snoop.
yes that little bag is just too cute! and a very tidy desk, lov the butterflies
(lyn)
So tidy Bee, love the buttons and I was with Anne and Ann when the purchases were made for your gorgous bag.
xx
Best wishes to your daughter in law and that bag is divine!!
xx
Love your button embellishments - very inspiring. Hope your DIL is okay. ikki
great desk so lovely and tidy. also what a super bag. i think i would use it out and about as well it's lovely!!!
I truly hope that your DIL gets better soon.
Your tote/bag is just beautiful and I would be showing it off too. Happy Belated Birthday my friend and wonderful wishes for you in this next year!
Hugs XX
Barbara
hi! i enjoyed my peek into your desk!
I love your area, so tidy!! I hope your DIL is doing better! Don't worry at all about not visiting us, I know I understand, and I'm sure everyone else does too!! As long as you're having fun, that's all that matters!
P.S. Please come check out my new challenge blog! The first challenge starts Sunday, May 23rd. I hope to see you there! xo Kelli
Bee, the bag is wonderful, and your desk is so tidy. Hugs to you and your DIL
xx
Lovely bag! And a very tidy desk!
Hugs,
Cardarian
great workspace, compact but very full. Love that you are aking your own buttons even if they are a little time consuming. That bag is gorgeous.
Hi Bee
Sorry I'm sooo late in calling. It's been of those weeks here!
Your butterflies are beautiful. Enjoy your bag it's gorgeous.
Hope you daughter in law is on the mend. What a shock for you all.
Take care. Wishng you a lovely week. Gez.xx
Post a Comment