Thursday, 6 May 2010

WOYWW

I have been following WOYWW for some time and I love seeing what other people have on their workstation each week.  I decided it was about time I got off my butt and joined in.  So here is what is actually on my desk at the moment.

those that know me know I am a neatness freak and my desk has to always be tidy and organised - I simply cannot work in a mess.  All of my favourite things are stashed at the back of my desk easily to hand and I am working on butterflies at the moment for a project I plan on starting at the weekend, the blue butterflies are complete and I am just 'tarting' up the mauve and green one.

Because my desk is quite small, as is my craft room, I have other stuff placed around me, next to the printer which stands behind me is this..


The pile of cards on the back of the printer are ones I have made for June birthdays and anniversaries and just need inserts - a job I hate.
The pile of papers in front of the printer are things I need to answer/respond to urgently, ashamed to say that pile has been sitting their for 2 weeks so much for urgency.
To the right are some little boxes that have been entered into a craft forum I run, they need to be photographed and put on another blog.
Finally on the cupboard behind me is a little bird house that is half finished and boxes and a tray that are part of the project I am hoping to start at the weekend.


Perhaps by next week the printer area will have been cleared and the boxes and tray will be taking shape.


23 comments:

Twiglet said...

Yes - a neat workspace - I love the butterflies on your earlier post!!

Spyder said...

Yes me too! The butterflies are fabulous, Lovely crafty space! I just love all those little draws and it's sooo tidy!! Mines always a bit of a mess I'm sorry to say! But why tidy away when you're going to get it all out again! You know this is addictive don't you...!!?! see you next week!
((lyn))

Annie said...

I'm a butterfly lover too. Glad you've braved it and joined in the fun.
A x

Candace said...

Those butterflies are divine!

Glad you have joined us and as Spyder says this is very addictive and now you have posted once you have to come back next week!

Can x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Lovely butterflies :)
Anne x

Unknown said...

Come and stay??? ... please?? ... I could use a neatness freak around here for a few days :0)

Julia Dunnit said...

No Linda, Bee has to come to my place first! I have a large (ridiculously so) peg on the wall next to my computer with all the 'urgent' papers gathered therein. Makes no idfference at all. Would love to see theboxes up close. And yep, welcome to WOYWW, bet some of our desks made you a bit twitchy!! You are busy, Bee. Sorry, had to!

Sue said...

Gorgeous butterflys i spy, i hate doing the inserts leave them till when i need the card! lol, sue,x

Mandy said...

such a lovely organised desk! great pics, thanks for the nosey around! I love your tall birdhouse, hope you have a wonderful crafty week, hugs mandyxx

Unknown said...

Hi Bee
welcome aboard love what your working on, and you are a very tidy crafter, great butterflies in the post above, going now for a nosey round the rest of your blog.
Christine x

Unknown said...

Hi Bee
I left a comment but it hasnt worked so here I go again, fantastic WD very tidy, love the butterflies your working on and on the post above had a good old nosey round the rest of your blog, very creative.
Christine x

Jan Hennings said...

great work space!

Anonymous said...

Welcome Bee! Love your workspace, very neat & tidy! Your butterflies are stunning!
Alison xx

Minxy said...

Aw Bee... so lovely to see you joining the woyww crew...beware thought, you will now feel compelled to join in every week lol
Hope Arn is still on the up and up xxx

kayc said...

Love your butterflies! Thanks for the comment you left me. Kathleen x

Angie said...

Everything looks so interesting in you area ...cant wait to see what emerges over the weeks

Patrice said...

I love a neat workspace too, and can't work in a mess.

Those butterflies are GORGEOUS!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

Welcome...beware of WOYWW addiction!

Carmen said...

Lovely to see around your space :) I love your desk - especially the pot full of paintbrushes :D

Unknown said...

wow - lovely to see where you craft... And it appears like its a haven of productivity... busy busy busy - is this why you are named Bee??? LOL

Anyway, thanks for coming to visit me on my blog and thanks for your kind words.

I'm slowly but surely getting round all the desks - so bear with me and i'll be back for a look at your other posts.

Paula x x x

Ann said...

Welcome. You do have a very tidy and organised workspace. Those butterflies look intriguing - we need to see the finished article - please ;)

kes said...

welcome xx
Love the butterflies and how organised you are xx

Shazza said...

looks nice and neat to me Bee
x