Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Wow it's WOYWW again...

and the week's certainly seem to whizz round.  I've had a busy craft week and have managed to get a lot accomplished.  Firstly on my desk are two cards for July birthdays.  The Gorjuss girl one is drying and the one with a lot of glitter on is for a glitter loving friend who will be 90 and is just waiting for me to make a glittery number 90 to go on it.  There are also a couple of dragon's which I am colouring with my ProMarkers for a 5th birthday card.  To the left is the matchbox box I was working on last week....


and here is a better photo of the completed box..




the postman brought me lovely goodies this week and I seriously do not need to buy any more glitter, I had more than enough before I purchased these but I do love the Martha Stewart range and as for the Beadazzles - well I adore them and could never have too much.



I have managed to complete the candle box and tray that is for a Chanukah pressie.  I have to say this is not my style or taste but it is very much the style of the person it is for.





I asked last week what I could do with all the matches from the boxes I've been making and it was suggested making them into backgrounds - sort of parquet floor style - so I had a play and managed after an hour or so to come up with thie tile - I now only need to make around another 11 to cover a card :o)


will I be making the other 11??? - doubtful it was very fiddly.

I've added to the box of charity cards and it now numbers the magical 100 and made two cards each for my older son and his wife as both their birthdays are on the same day next month. 

I haven't moved or organised a single thing in my craft room this week - oops not quite true, I did have to bring in a mini chest of drawers for all my glitters. 

If you are wondering what all this WOYWW is about why not pop over to the fab Julia Dunnit's blog (click on the WOYWW tag on the left hand side of my blog) to see what all the fun is about and then have a nosey round loads of fab blogs and see what they are up to this week.


That's all for now my crafty blog friends - will be bloghopping later and visiting you.

Have a good week.

32 comments:

Nicki said...

Oooh, so tidy and such lovely creations, thanks for letting me snoop!

Nicki, xx

Sid said...

I want all those tubes !! Fab stuff you have there !!

Chocolate Fudge Cake said...

what a very tidy desk!! Love all your little drawers and things and all that glitter - makes you swoon. Love your matchbox box - has really inspired me to give it a go, although probably won't make the tiles too!

Michelle said...

Beautiful cards, love the gorjuss one! Love the box, it's wonderful! and well done on the Chanukah pressent, i'm sure teh receiver will love it!
thanks for sharing, have a great day!
hugs
Michelle
xx

Sarah said...

Now that is a lot of glitter

kayc said...

2 beautiful cards. I can imagine those matches would be very fiddly! Kathleen x

Liverpool Lou (Anne) said...

Nah! don't bother with the tiles - lovely though that one is, you've better things to do with your time hehe
I didn't realise you knew it was my birthday next month Bee, but I'm not 90 yet! LOL
Gorgeous cards, box and tray :-)
Anne xx

Lothian Crafts said...

Love your matchbox and the idea of making tiles with the matches is great and your tile looks very real.
Elaine

Sue said...

Lovely tiday desk, beautiful cards, luv the tray & candle box, a girl can never have to much glitter! have good day, sue,x

Annie said...

Really fab creations on your very tidy desk this week :-)
A x

Stressed Stamper said...

fab creations and sooooo much glitter

cheryl said...

oh wow brilliant creations on here
love hugs cheryl xxxx

Chrissie said...

Such beautiful projects and your workdesk looks really tidy (are you one of us neat crafters?)
Glad to hear that the love of glitter doesn't stop when one reached 90 LOL!

Sew This N That said...

oh you can never have too much glitter lol :0)
*hugs* Heather x

Julia Dunnit said...

Lordy that IS a lot more glitters and sparkles! Love your projects, and am sure the tray will be well received...not in your zone maybe, but lovely nonetheless.

Cindy said...

Love, love, love all your work! The cards are amazing as usual. You have a very neat craft space and what a lot of glitter.

Hugs XX
Barbara

Kay said...

Ooooh! Sparklies! Love the chanukah card and tray.

Darcy Marshall said...

great cards and tin, very pretty. Wow soooo many tubes of glitter!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What an AWESOME way to use those matches. Gotta try that one of these days. I bet it WaS fiddly.

I really like the tray. Guess it's more my style than yours, so that's why I was drawn to it. I see you added glitter, too. Way to go, glitter Bee. Happy WOYWW.

Andrea - Wales, UK said...

ooooh such pretty glitter!! Love all your projects and great idea with the match sticks!

xx

KymKreates said...

wow, way too clean!

Helen said...

Had a great snoop, thanks!

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Lovely artwork on your desk and how patient are you working with all those matches. A very nice desk to craft at. Have a good evening, Tracy Evans x

Twiglet said...

Beautiful Chanukah gifts!

Spyder said...

oh fabulous cards and your tray is just gorgeous!! (Lyn)

Phree said...

Great craft space and some beautiful projects. The little box is gorgeous. Love the glitter - never can have enough sparkle IMHO.

TinaB said...

beautiful stunning artwork xx

Sunshine Girl said...

Lovely tidy desk and love the cards too!

Twiglet said...

Thanks for comment on my blog. This is the link to the pattern. I think I just googled baby shrug and up it came so here goes
http://www.theshizknit.com/2008/06/free-pattern-confection-baby-shrug.html
Hope thats OK - if not let me know and I will print one off and post it to you - Jo

Twiglet said...

Just re read comment - African flower pattern - just google it!

Spyder said...

you can come and dive in! but you have to tidy up first!! I really must do something about my mess!
(Lyn)

craftimamma said...

You are very tidy after having made such a lot of lovely creations.

Thanks for sharing.

Lesley Xx