as my mojo seems to have gone on it's summer break not a lot has been happening here. My desk is however loaded this week with matchbox boxes. These are some that have been made by the ladies in the craft group I run and are waiting to be photographed. They make quite a stunning group.
All I have been up to is to print off a lot of digi stamps and stamp up some of my favourites and colour them in with my promarkers. I'm slowly working my way through them all then cutting them out and glittering as needed. At the end I will have a large box full of images ready to use when I want to make a quick card.
I hope that looking at some of your work will inspire my mojo again and I can get back to crafting.
Oh just forgot, I havent been entirely idle - big thank you to Jo (Twiglet) for the African Flower pattern, I have made 27 of them and my blanket is beginning to take shape. Perfect to crochet while watching the tennis.
Have a good week ladies.
xx

24 comments:
The matchbox boxes look incredible. Hope you get crafting soon.
Hi Bee
wow look at all those stunning box's they are gorgeous, have good day, sue,x
Hiya Bee
those boxes are gorgeous and all so different!
Joey.x
fantastic crafty desk! Love all those fantastic matchbox projects, they are gorgeous! Hope you find your mojo very soon!
thanks for sharing
have a great day
hugs
Michelle
xx
What gorgeous boxes. What talent there is in the group.
A x
Hi Bee, the matchboxes look wonderful :-) Great idea to print off and colour lots of images - I keep thinking I'll do that, but havne't got round to it yet! Good luck with the crocheted flowers
anne xx
Those boxes are beautiful. Can I come to your craft group please!!! Kathleen x
oh wow great work space,love your work too very creative,hugs cheryl xxxxxxxx those boxes,look stunning,x
Wow, I'm loving those matchbox boxes - how do you make them?
Happy WOYWW Day!
Leanne xx
wish I went to your craft group. Great boxes.
Hope your mojo finds itself again very soon
What fabulous boxes I so must get around to making some like that! enjoy the tennis :)
Those are the biggest matchbox boxes I have ever seen. They are nicely decorated though. And I love those colorful containers in the background.
the matchboxes look great, I love being part of a crating group. We make stuff together and its all the same but everybody's is different, it never fails to amaze me how many different interpretations there are.
boxes look fab. Hugs Pam x
Theboxes are gorgeous - I love how we all do the same thing and each thing is entirely different. I expect your Mojo is at Wimbledon. I think mine's in SOuth Africa!
love the boxes hun :0)
*hugs* Heather x
Great desk as always Bee ... loving your boxes and so glad you are enjoying the tennis too X
Wow, those matchboxes are amazing!
Brenda
Those boxes look stunning Bee! Enjoy the tennis! x
Fabulous boxes Bee, hope you mojo returns soon.
Big hugs
xx T xx
Hi Bee = I am so glad you are hooked on the African flowers (hooked - lol!!) We are too and Wipso has made some specially for me to make brooches with. She is cleverer than me and has been able to vary the pattern to make tiny flowers!! I love your boxes - so pretty.
Hi Bee just been nosing round your blog your cards are amazing and those pups are just so cute Chiz x
oho I've never made on of those little match box thingies yet, well not this side of the century, now I suddenly really want to make one! All your cards and fab!! love those little draws. Have a crafty day!
((Lyn))
Hi,
Within a couple of hours I'll be posting a link to your website. You weren't one of the winners of my OWOH entry, but I did commit to making 100 Bottles of Hope on behalf of the first 100 entrants. You're bottle will be shown on my blog shortly.
Cheers,
Sandy
Post a Comment