Thursday, 23 June 2011

Getting ready.....

.... trying hard to get all my crafting up to date as next week I am starting a new crafting journey.  I need to be able to concentrate on it and it would help if my craftroom was neat and tidy and I knew where everything is.  So I am having a grand clear up today and have just two cards to blog that I have made this week.  The first is a very important card as it is for my older son's birthday, so here is the card inside and out....



and then an equally important card for my younger son and his wife's 3rd wedding anniversary...







 

1 comment:

Jennifer Scull said...

oh my stars, that first card is a hoot! my sons would have fits if I sent that to one of them.... grins! your next card is a thing of beauty!