...I am going out of my comfort zone and starting on a new craft journey. Along with some other like minded ladies I am taking a journalling class with Kirsty Wiseman. I will (hopefully) be creating a journal to leave to my children/grandchildren and it will be all about me. I have never made anything about myself before hence the coming out of my comfort zone and it will all be made from a beautiful Moleskine book. I am going to share (some) of my journey with you, the more personal bits which will be for my children's eyes only and hopefully only when I have left this earth and wont have to hide with embarrassment will be hidden in pockets. So you will only get to see the mess ups I make of the pockets/cover/etc.
The journey has begun as my kit is here waiting on my beautifully tidy desk and just to prove that take a look at....
my beautifully tidy desk..
comfy chair all ready and waiting...
all my card stock and papers neatly organised in files....
some of my dies mounted on a notice board.....
punches in drawers and promarkers in folders
Postman has been and left my parcel...
and inside my parcel is my kit....
now I can't wait to get started.... the fun begins tomorrow evening and I will blog my steps along this road. TTFN.





2 comments:
HI Bee
I thanks for the tour around your craftroom , its gorgeous ,love all the storage . Great idea of yours to journal something about yourself for your children, I might just lift your
thanks Bee :)
Hugs
Joana
Gosh, what a fabulously tidy craft space. Could you come and sort mine out please?
Post a Comment