
I decided to have a little play with the new Creative Expression basket stamp. You can make a basket, a bell or a fan with this stamp but I thought I'd go for the basket first. It was a lot easier to make than I expected although I did pick up on a couple of things I'd want to change next time I make one. I haven't seen these demonstrated as yet but hope C & C will show them soon to give me more inspiration. For now though it kept me amused for an hour or so.
5 comments:
It's gorgeous Bee.
TraceyW
x
Hi Bee, love your blog. I am one of your new blogging sisters. Look forward to viewing your blog Maria x
Stunning Bee - I love it X
Bee - Your Fat book pages are fab !! I've just joined the 14th Sisterhood , see ya later xxx
love the box and bag - very clever. xx
Post a Comment