Sunday, 23 March 2008

My Paper World Challenge 7

As I am reliably informed I will need a baby boy card any day now I decided to use this challenge's sketch for my card. I even made a co-ordinating gift card to go with it.

14 comments:

Angie C said...

Beautiful card Bee

My Paper World said...

It's beautiful Bee! I love the image and the pretty ribbon!
Great gift card too!
Thanks for joining in! I hope you are having a great weekend!
Nicola xx

debby4000 said...

Gorgeous card.

pescbrico said...

Cute card! I love you coordoning gift card!

Gina said...

Beautiful card, love the image you have used
Gina x

Jeannette said...

Very cute!

M@risk@ said...

Such a sweet card and nice stamp you used. TFS

LISA said...

It is a lovely card!!
the image is so pretty.

tracie said...

oh wow this is so beautiful, I love the ribbon and little flowers :-)

Joana24 said...

its gorgeous Bee love the layout

tillymint said...

What a beautiful card, I just love the baby's crib :)

Shazza said...

great card Bee
x

Julia said...

What a gorgeous card. THis is such a versatile sketch.

Annapurna said...

Love the papers and the stamp used. Very cute!