
I've combined both the Papertake and Arty Girlz challenges this week. The Papertake challenge was a sketch and the Arty Girlz was chocolate plus one other colour (and white). I've used one of my Pink Petticoat images and backing papers and added a stamped cup cake to embellish.
23 comments:
Love thsi card and the cupcake looks good enough to eat
Kath
xxxx
Lovely card Bee and such gorgeous colours
Hi Bee, you have won some PIF candy please email me your address so i can post it to you. Maricardmaking@hotmail.co.uk Thanks Maria x x
Fab card, great image and lovely papers
Its a great card, love the cake stamp!
Clairexx
WOW WOW WOW! I love it! And the cupcake!! AWESOME!
Its fabulous! :)
Vanessa.
this is a great card Bee and well done on getting a prize xx
adorable bee , love the colours
WOW! I absolutely LOVE this card!!! Awesome! Fabulous! Ridiculous! Amazing! Yup - that covers it. I really like this one!! :)
Stamp On, Sister!
~Beth
gorgeous card- love it xx
Wow this is absolutely gorgeous. So pretty card. Really lovely work.
Great card :o)
I love this card Bee and could eat that cupcake it looks so scrummy I have those Pink Pettycoat images I love them xx
HI Bee- I'm giving you an award. See my blog for the details!
hugs.
Fantastic card, I love the image and the cupcake!
Faberoonie Bee, I love this card so much and I just adore the pink petticoat images, they are such fun!
WOW!!! So love this card Bee - fabulous backing paper & brill stamps, great job!!! xxx
Great card - thanks for joining us for the challenge! x
Gorgeous card ,love the images ,great work ,Dawnx
WOW Like this one! Love the stamp.
See you are enjoying your cupcake stamp!! Well done!!
Gorgeous card !!
Thanks for joining in with Arty Girlz :) xx
Post a Comment