The first bucket was so much fun to make I simply had to do another one. I wanted this one to be particularly girlie as it is for my d-i-l who loves pretty pretty things. So I used Papermania Sassy Poodle rub-ons and lots of pretty ribbons. A few chiffon and crystal flowers and a tag completed the 'look' Now all I have to do is fill it with some pretty pink shredded paper and add some yummy choccies. I have another 3 buckets sitting on my desk so you may well be seeing more.
18 comments:
love the chocolate and pink - she will love it. xx
oh i love this - it's gorgeous xx
love the combination of colour Bee x
It's gorgeous Bee what a great present they make xx
Absolutely gorgeous Bee!! She'll be thrilled with it I'm sure! ^.^
Awwww, the buckets are adorable!
Wowza Bee! These buckets are fab - how come I never see anything like this when I go to Sainsbugs!
This looks fab
Hi Bee, those buckets are just gorgeous, very nice. I have just joined the sisterhood 14 see you around!!!
Ooooh, this is sooo pretty - I love your buckets :-)
This is SOOOO cute!! Those rub ons are delish!!
Stamp On, Sistah!
Wow all the buckets are great, Love the pink one as it's my Fav colour. Maria x
wow Bee they are sooooooo gorgeous , love the colours
Totally gorgeous, love those colours and the poodle xx
*GASP* This is absolutely FANTASTIC!!!! Love it love it love it!! xxx
Gorgeous, very girlie!
Just love this, the colours are great and my fave at the moment! wiggles xx
Stunning Bee - what a fabulous idea!!
Well done Sister xxx
Post a Comment