Wednesday, 19 March 2008

Paper Take Challenge - Weather


The Paper Take Weekly Challenge is weather and as I had just finished this fat book page for a Paper Dolls challenge I thought it would fit the bill for Paper Take too. It's my new House Mouse stamp and I have added 3d embossing to the rain drops - which doesn't show up in the scan. I am quite pleased with this one.

13 comments:

made by fifi said...

aaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!!!!!!

Andrea said...

how cutes that stamp, looks fab x

Wiggles Towers said...

So cute xxxx

Angie C said...

Aaawwr, this is so cute, love the mouse's and those flowers are gorgeous too.

Jo said...

Aaawww that is adorable :o)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Realy cute stamp you have used realy lovely ,
well done on doing the challenge ,see we dont bite xxxDawnxx

Lesley said...

Awww cute stamp Bee! I used a different House Mouse one for this challenge - your page is fab xxx

Andrea, said...

Fab card, love the cute stamp and the poppies are gorgeous

Ann said...

Stunning card Bee - I love the colours xxx

Sandy said...

Oh this is so wonderful. Really cute card.

Bastelkueken`s Kreative Welt aus Alsdorf said...

so wonderful and perfect

Monika said...

great card and lovely stamp

Zimtschnecke said...

Your card ist so cute! Love it!