Sunday, 23 March 2008

Sunday Stampers Challenge Week 9


This week's challenge has been set by the birthday girl - LindaE - hope you are having a great birthday Linda. The challenge is parteeeeee hat and as I love this hatitude stamp so much I decided just to decoupage it and jazz it up a bit to make it into a parteeeeee hat.


16 comments:

Unknown said...

I love this Bee - totally stunning!

Thank you so much for my lovely Card and book and fat book page - you really have helped to make my day special XXX

Happy Easter XXX

Tonya Klar said...

OOHHH...OHHH...I got this image!! Can't wait to color it! Like your card!!

I started working on my first SN from the set you sent me...Hopefully I will post it today or tomorrow...so excited! My daughter is in LOVE with the card you sent!

Anonymous said...

Lovely Bee :-) xxx

shaz earl said...

Its brilliant Bee xx

Andrea said...

this is Fab Bee, love it what a great idea xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Ah, what a cute image....love it!! Thanks for joinin in hun xx

Hels Sheridan said...

Hey you!! You made my Day....the award is on my Blog xx

Angie C said...

Gorgeous and fluffy card Bee, love the stamp too

Sue said...

Awww, this if fantastic - love the stamp xx

made by fifi said...

brill card bee xx

Ann said...

Fabulous Bee - love it!!!

Best Wishes at Easter Sis xxx

Kim Costello said...

Lovely stamping the image is very apt!

Tonya Klar said...

That cat DOES have hattitude!! I've given you an award my sweet Bee...go get it on my blog.

Inkey Pingers said...

Too Cute!

Beth said...

This is fab - I love the stamp you've used!

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh this card is just so darned pretty and lots of fun too, thanks for sharing Bee