I still had some Pink Petticoat images and CupCakes sitting on my desk after making my challenges so decied to use them up on a few cards. The colours are actually prettier than they've scanned - pretty baby pinks and yummy chocolate. Who said you cant have your cake and 'eat' it?



14 comments:
Love these Bee. Great cards. :-) xxx
Just love the cards, especially the second one! I want one....(LOL)
Clairexx
These are fab Bee
xx
these are stunning Bee x
I've got lots of the Pink Petticoat CD's and downloads too and they are so much fun. Love your stuff :o)
love this card Bee ( the cakes look good enough to eat )
Wow Bee, you have been busy - lovely cards and fab images too
Precious!!
Great cards Bee - love the images. xx
Love them all Bee great stuff xx
fab cards bee - you seem to be going through a cake phase - not a bad thing though - yum !!xx
the cupcakes are great Bee, love 'em :o)
fabulous cards Bee!!! ^*^ xxx
Awesome!!!! This would bring a smile to any birthday :)
Post a Comment