Woo Hoo... I just received some PIF blog candy from Maria ( http://mariascards.blogspot.com/ )and I love it! It is all so pretty and the stamped images came in a gorgeous folder card (makes mental note to copy that idea) Thanks so much Maria for the PIF candy! Now for those of you who don't know what PIF candy is (as I didn't) allow me to explain. PIF stands for Pass it Forward so in order to keep the game going the first three people to leave a comment on this post will receive some PIF candy from me! When you receive it then you will do the same for the first three people to leave a comment on your post and so on and so forth. So, here's to passing it forward!
Below is a picture of what Maria sent me and the gorgeous card folder.
12 comments:
I love pif. count on me.
This is new to me Bee - what a lovely idea ^_^ ....and lovely folder from Maria too xxx
I love this idea, count me in.
Claudia
scfranson@charter.net
thats gorgeous lucky you
am I too late? Ü
Lovely candy Bee, hope you enjoy it !!
Stampin Cats, Ann & Claudia are the first 3 so the ones to get the candy - please email your name and address to me at
bee1946@hotmail.com
and I'll get your candy off to you.
xxx
Thank you so much Bee ^-^......what a lovely idea!!! I'll do my PIF candy when I come back from my hols xxx
Enjoy all your lovely goodies from Maria xxx
Lucky you! Love the folder card - would love to know how to make it!
Great candy Bee, what a great idea never heard of it before, anyway i have awarded you a *you cheer me up award* check out my blog xx
what lovely candy Bee and a great idea. I have given you a "You Cheer Me Up" award cos I love looking at your blog. Visit mine to collect your award
x
I know I am too late but what a lovely idea - well done!!
Post a Comment