Tuesday, 11 March 2008

My Paper World Challenge

I decided to enter the My Paper World challenge as you are only limited to the layout design and can then do your own thing.

So I have used my Sugar Nellie stamp 'Hamish in Kilt' and some Scottie dog punchies. All I needed then were a 3 little stampds from the See D's Dog Lover collection. I matted and layered using shiney black paper and papers from Papermanias Cool Tones Collection. I'm just hoping now that it was ok to turn the layout round the other way - oops.

12 comments:

Gayle said...

Hi Bee
How much do I love Hamish??? I guess it's nice for us Scots to finally have a stamp icon!!!
Stamp on Sistah
Gayle x

Tonya Klar said...

Adorable!! Now I have to check out Hamish!!!

Jo said...

FAB, I love Hamish too :o)

shaz earl said...

It's fabulous Bee xx

Lesley said...

Lovely card Bee - Hamish is so cute! xxx

My Paper World said...

Awwwwww! He is adorable Bee!
Love your sweet scottie dogs too, and the paw prints are supercute!
I love the way that you turned the sketch! Thanks so much for joining in!
Nicola xx

Inkey Pingers said...

Great card! I can't wait to get to know you Bee, thanks for all your great comments!

Kim

Anonymous said...

very cute card

LISA said...

love it, such a cute image.xxx

Unknown said...

I love the card. Maybe I will have to turning the sketch for one of my future cards.

debby4000 said...

Great card, love the little dog and his paw prints in the corner.

Susan Hurley-Luke said...

That's one cute card! I like how you turned the sketch, too. Ha dnot met Hamish before tonight, so thanks for introducing me :-)