Thursday, 20 March 2008

MY TIME TO CRAFT CHALLENGE

Another new challenge I've tried this week - yes I am fast becoming addicted - is the My Time to Craft Challenge of 'Quotes & Sayings'. I decided to go for a pair of moos with two of my favourite sayings. The little cards were covered in K and Co papers and then stamped and embossed in bronze powder. Small squares of covered board were added to the backs and stamped with little flowers. The two moos were joined together with a small brass ring addorned with knotted ribbons.


10 comments:

Shazza said...

they are so cute Bee
x

Lesley said...

Beautiful Moos Bee - great fun aren't they! Thanks for joining us in our challenge this week xxx

Andrea said...

stunning Bee xx

Angie C said...

These are lovely

Sian said...

They are gorgeous :)

nessy said...

wow these are stunning!!
vanessa xx

made by fifi said...

gorgeous moos bee xx

Maria's Cards said...

Hi Bee, Love your blog. I have given you an Award. Please see my blog for details Maria x

Hels Sheridan said...

Totally gorgeous Bee..love your work xx

Wendy - Anntaurus said...

Fabulous Moos - thanks for joining us this week!